The Student Room Group

In love with a girl?

Hi recently i have seen this girl on the internet, She lives in Germany and I live here in the Uk, I have never spoken to her and she practically does not know I exist.

Everyday I think about this girl (she is a twin) but I know deep down it would be impossible for me to travel over to Germany and if she would even like me, If you would like to view this girl search up Lisa and Lena.Can anybody give me some advice on how to deal with this because most days I acctually have dreamt about being in a relationship with this girl and I feel like I acctually love her! I just want to meet her but I cannot contact her due to her having too many followers and that she would not see my dm :frown: Thanks.
tip top advice:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by fatima1998
tip top advice:

Spoiler

So it would be totally impossible to ever meet her etc?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
That's really weird, you know nothing about her and she doesn't even know you exist. How can you possibly love her? I think you just fancy her. It's kinda jokes that you would even consider travelling to Germany to meet somebody who doesn't even know you.
Original post by Tome200
So it would be totally impossible to every meet her etc?

if you can book an appointment with her and she'll accept the proposal then you might can glance at her for 10 seconds :K:
if you can book an appointment with her and she'll accept the proposal then you might can glance at her for 10 seconds :K:

OH
So thats what I booked for :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
OH
So thats what I booked for :rofl:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

But love has no age limits
:love:
Attachment not found
les chiffres ne mentent jamais

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
But love has no age limits
:love: :moon:
Attachment not found
les chiffres ne mentent jamais :biggrin:

Spoiler

:lol: that stupid love calculator :rofl: my life is dependent on the calculator :moon:

Spoiler

:lol: that stupid love calculator :rofl: my life is dependent on the calculator :moon:

Spoiler

It's not stupid
I can confirm mademoiselle, that it is 128.4927% accurate and u know it mate :rofl:

Spoiler

IKR!!! thort u'd appreci8 that, i obvs was rite, jus kno u 2well, I should be the Clown Of Honour at Your wedding dudette :colondollar: (as well as the chef ofc :biggrin: multitaskin is ma thang at zee momentum)

Spoiler

Personally I think you have a heavy infatuation with this girl. Have you ever seen past her beauty, and into who she really is and what she really is like?
Reply 11
Original post by PrettyGirlx
Personally I think you have a heavy infatuation with this girl. Have you ever seen past her beauty, and into who she really is and what she really is like?

Yes, her personality is fun, bubbly and she is so kind!
She looks as if she is 12!
Reply 13
so you're er....stalking her essentially?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending