The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatima1998
in other words, why am i so dumb :lol:
errrr i dunno :rofl: maybe because all i have been doing is studying and not showing any interest in any other fields :unsure:

Out of curiosity, when did you come to the UK? :holmes: That could explain it.
Original post by RobML
No not dumb, un-intellectual :tongue:
What are the cleverest things you know?

ermmm :lol: no idea, i only know things based on my subjects i did in GCSEs and doing in A levels :erm: have no idea whats going on outside of the world :lol: even about EU referendum thing, i found that on TSR :giggle:
Original post by Hydeman
Out of curiosity, when did you come to the UK? :holmes: That could explain it.

18 years ago :cookie:
Reply 2582
ermmm :lol: no idea, i only know things based on my subjects i did in GCSEs and doing in A levels :erm: have no idea whats going on outside of the world :lol: even about EU referendum thing, i found that on TSR :giggle:

I could be your personal general knowledge tutor if you'd like :lol:

18 years ago :cookie:

You said you'd lived in Pakistan until recently (and the standard of English would seem to corroborate that, no offence :hand:).
Original post by RobML
I could be your personal general knowledge tutor if you'd like :lol:

OMGGG yesssss :ahee: that'd be great :top: :top: :top: then i wont get bullied :lol:

Original post by Hydeman
You said you'd lived in Pakistan until recently (and the standard of English would seem to corroborate that, no offence :hand:).

i have been to Pakistan many times because my relatives live there but only for 1-month max
its because i dont read things that can improve my writing skills :mad2:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2585
OMGGG yesssss :ahee: that'd be great :top: :top: :top: then i wont get bullied :lol:

i have been to Pakistan many times because my relatives live there but only for 1-month max

Spoiler

What shall we start with for your first lesson??
OMGGG

Spoiler

It's not just sloppy writing though - just the grammar, structure and word choice more generally. :tongue: It reads a lot like what new English speakers from that part of the world sound like.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
It's not just the writing though - just the grammar and structure more generally (eg. the word 'youngers':wink:.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman
It's not just the writing though - just the grammar and structure more generally (eg. the word 'youngers':wink:.

Spoiler

To learn the grammer mistakes, you need to read books and articles which i absolutly hate doing it :talkhand: never read a book in my life :redface: other than they read in school :sad: i know its not a word! i am not that dumb hydeman :cry2: there are loads of writes who make up a word that makes no sense to anyone but their words still counted just because they are writers. You dont have to bully me hydeman :bawling:

Spoiler

A lot better actually :biggrin:

But hungry lol
Original post by RobML
What shall we start with for your first lesson??

any time you want :top:
please dont give up in the middle tho :redface:
Reply 2591
any time you want :top:
please dont give up in the middle tho :redface:

What
shall we start with :tongue:
Original post by RobML

What shall we start with :tongue:

errmmm your choice tbh :lol:
You're cold as ice baby.
Reply 2594
errmmm your choice tbh :lol:

I can tell you about outer space
Original post by RobML
I can tell you about outer space

go for it :lol:
Meh. Had a bad dream and now feeling quite detached from everything. :redface: I'm always so tired regardless of how much I sleep recently. :sigh:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by FireFreezer77
No worries!!
But why though?
Its ok! Youre genuinely a lovely person!
Im 18!
Yourself?

Because you said you were lonely when ur not actually!
Thanks for calling me a lovely person:h:
Thats great, the 2 people i was talking about were your parents, and +me =3 person.... And am sure there some other people out there that care and love you. How did ur A-levels go? What did u do?
I am 16, so excited to learn to drive and do my A-levels :biggrin:
Can you drive?

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Because you said you were lonely when ur not actually!
Thanks for calling me a lovely person:h:
Thats great, the 2 people i was talking about were your parents, and +me =3 person.... And am sure there some other people out there that care and love you. How did ur A-levels go? What did u do?
I am 16, so excited to learn to drive and do my A-levels :biggrin:
Can you drive?

Spoiler

WOW! it's called wanting more knowledge, okay! :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
WOW! it's called wanting more knowledge, okay! :smile:

I know :biggrin:i learned from a very cl...... No nothing, dont want to irritate you :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest