The Student Room Group

I'm straight but I think vaginas are absolutely disgusting?

I am straight but I think vaginas are absolutely disgusting. They are basically an open wound but more gooey. Is this normal?

Scroll to see replies

they aren't made for you then :ahee:
i think penis are absolutely disgusting, its like a long stick which is hard to cope with :noway:

Spoiler

Reply 2
What a lovely description..
Loads of people find vaginas gross, even straight guys and gay girls so don't sweat it dude! Perfectly normal :smile:
You'll love it once you dive right in there. :tea:
Original post by fatima1998
they aren't made for you then :ahee:
i think penis are absolutely disgusting, its like a long stick which is hard to cope with :noway:

Spoiler

Sticks are always rigid and stoff though.Penises are,most of the time flaccid,and can switch between flaccidity and turgidity,something sticks cant do.
maybe you're asexual dude
they're definitely not as nice as you'd imagine when you get down to things, that's definitely what I've come to find...I mean, for whatever reason they taste like ****ing coins. I'm bisexual so I can say for sure that this isn't the case for dudes. but vaginas are still more me than dicks.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kadak
Sticks are always rigid and stoff though.Penises are,most of the time flaccid,and can switch between flaccidity and turgidity,something sticks cant do.

didn't get any of that :getmecoat:
Original post by fatima1998
didn't get any of that :getmecoat:

Turgid=Stiff(think erect penis)
Flaccid=Less turgid/stiff(think non erect penis).
Genders and people and sex is diverse.

Just be honest with any potential partners about what you do and don't like in order that an informed decision can be made about how compatible you may be.
Original post by Kadak
Turgid=Stiff(think erect penis)
Flaccid=Less turgid/stiff(think non erect penis).

ohhh thanks :h:
now get it :cute:
Original post by Anonymous
I am straight but I think vaginas are absolutely disgusting. They are basically an open wound but more gooey. Is this normal?

Lol I have the same problem.

I'm straight, but also find vaginas disgusting...

It really annoys me - I am definitely straight, and I desperately want to find vaginas attractive, but I just can't!

:frown:
"An open wound" lmao
Original post by sleepysnooze
they're definitely not as nice as you'd imagine when you get down to things, that's definitely what I've come to find...I mean, for whatever reason they taste like ****ing coins. I'm bisexual so I can say for sure that this isn't the case for dudes. but vaginas are still more me than dicks.

:biggrin:
Original post by sleepysnooze

Coins?? :rofl:
Original post by Twinpeaks
Coins?? :rofl:

what vaginas have you been stating mate? lmaooo
If that's the case, do you find mouths disgusting?

Also, the fact that it's wet makes it great for a man to put his genital in it.
Genitals are pretty disgusting in general. If you've seen nature documentaries the animal kingdom is even more horrifying. Some days - after taking a shower/bath - I'll happen to glance at myself in the mirror and be mildly shocked: it's like looking at a baby seal lounging on a rock. Erect penis' are just comical with all that schizophrenic twitching going on. I really do wonder what's wrong with women sometimes...
Still, it's what we've got to work with so it's best to suck it up and get stuck in!
Not too late to switch teams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending