The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I did loads online tbh. A few fake Facebook profiles to mess around with people; exposing one slut's sexual behaviours and pregnancy to her family, helping the break up of a relationship, etc. Many have threatened to get the Police involved but those are just idle threats and would backfire if you play it properly- e.g. they end up being the ones sending death threats and stuff while I would play it cool and polite. Can't really go in to some of the other stuff due to being scared of laws and stuff.

Jesus Christ. That's awful, why would you even do that? She's not a bad person because she had sex. Did you ever do this sort of stuff on TSR?
Reply 21
Made a FB account years ago called "Ivan Ardon"
Genius.
Yes facebook arguments when I was 13.
When I was in Year 2, I tried to sell my friend on eBay:tongue:
And how do you forget the foolish mistakes you made when you were younger?
I don't: it gives me a giggle.
Original post by 34908seikj
I mean, those are pretty *****y thing to do. You must have lots of friends, given your anti-social behaviour and how cool, how hip and funny you are.
I'm a top class sicko.
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
Jesus Christ. That's awful, why would you even do that? She's not a bad person because she had sex. Did you ever do this sort of stuff on TSR?
No, TSR 'Trolling' is a level of low much below whatever mine may be. Although this reminds of another thing I tend to do online: on many occasions I have gone the extra mile when people annoy me online; I remember just a few weeks ago some 40 year old was trying to be the big guy on GTA V Online. Managed to get his phone number and info about his dog, house, family and education through a few searches. Sent him a picture of his wife and he pood himself.
:hugs:

Well, I hope you've come afar from that now :smile:

erm... :innocent:

Latest

Trending

Trending