The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SoggyCabbages
You were actually born not yesterday but in fact 3 days ago; I know that as your birthday is in my diary. :wink:

I'm older than you :eviltongue:

Original post by SoggyCabbages
This is the only relevant meme I could find online.

Your time has come now :reaper:

You are now nothing but a soulless entity
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Grimm Reaper
I'm older than you :eviltongue:

What is it like selling sex in London? - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-35920299

What a shame, they should at least try to get a job instead of doing this. Further, progress onto education and finally apply to appropriate and decent employment.

It baffles me how certain people act, makes me sick sometimes and even feeling bad for them. Their preference of solving problems and achieving different things often focuses on the easy way rather than achieving something that could potentially bring you greater satisfaction.

In the end, it's their choice and I cannot change what they think is best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:eviltongue: to all of you. Except AJ. AJ got :eviltongue:'d this morning. Yes, :eviltongue: is also a verb. :shock:ing, isn't it?
Original post by iEthan
:eviltongue: to all of you. Except AJ. AJ got :eviltongue:'d this morning. Yes, :eviltongue: is also a verb. :shock:ing, isn't it?

*long tongue*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan

A long, long time ago, I remember an iEthan who used to give out :king1:s, not :eviltongue:s. I miss that iEthan. :moon:

Original post by Impressive
*long tongue*

:tong:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
A long, long time ago, I remember an iEthan who used to give out :king1:s, not :eviltongue:s. I miss that iEthan. :moon:

That iEthan was told by a very Impressive™™™™™™™ person that my giving out of :king1:'s was cheating. :sad:

(Return of :king1: awards coming soon :sly:)
Original post by AngryJellyfish

One for you.

Original post by iEthan
That iEthan was told by a very Impressive™™™™™™™ person that my giving out of :king1:'s was cheating. :sad:

(Return of :king1: awards coming soon :sly:)

I wonder who that person was, Ethan would never cheat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
One for you.

I wonder who that person was, Ethan would never cheat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:giggle:
I've only watched the first 15 seconds of this before I post it but I'm sure that's enough to make you tear up. Don't feel compelled to watch it all. :biggrin:

[video="youtube;SMudqMQXnHI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMudqMQXnHI[/video]
George :rip:
I'm winning :king1: let's how long I can keep this winning streak :biggrin:
Original post by Grimm Reaper
I'm winning :king1: let's how long I can keep this winning streak :biggrin:

Lol of couse u will

Posted from TSR Mobile
as long as this mr, TRT or whatever his name is (the who wont yhe last one basically lol) and the cabbage dont win then j am happy :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Long live the red rose.
Original post by Quamquam123
Long live the red rose.

Great thread to promote your party :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest