The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kadak
But the West supplies the Arab nations with arms and ammunition,and helps train arab armies, I am pretty sure they would be destroyed in a war with the West.Look at how Saudi Arabia still need Western coalition forces during the first Gulf War despite the billions of dollars it spent on arm deals with the West,especially Britain.

That's cuz the Saudi military is worse than stormtroopers (almost as bad as the Iraqi army) . They just have a craptonne of money :biggrin: (hence modern equipment)

They may get destroyed in a war with the west in the end. But that totally tank the world economy. Never mind the US economy.
(edited 7 years ago)
Why am I not surprised you're a Christian? And why am I not surprised you went to a **** uni?
Original post by omfgalib
We can only wish for an extermination of all muslims, as it seems we cannot solve these problems with love.

We can wish as hard as we like, but there are things holding us back from creating a better world and preserving it. These words "offended", "equality", and the over used "Hitler" trump card.

The truth is we can only pray to God for another great man such as Hitler. He did wonders for his country, and improved the world as a whole. He is given a bad name though, because history is written by the apparent "winners" of war.

We are at war with ISIS, and muslim scum should be kept as prisoners of war.
Original post by welshiee
An ideology can be applied properly. It just never has been because people with ulterior motives have decided to serve themselves rather than the masses. And, your argument for capitalism being more successful is fundamentally flawed. Countries that are generally doing well are not embracing capitalism in its finest moment or method of implementation but are actually corporatist states. Truly capitalist states are not doing well at all. just look at most of Africa as an example.

Ironically, corporatism which has led to success has more in common with communism than the capitalism you claim to love so much. The only difference is rather than serve an elite political group, you serve an elite political and corporate group with vested interests.

Africa's problems are due to a variety of different causes, namely government corruption and the mess left behind by colonising countries.

America is pretty much the embodiment of modern day capitalism and they are the the worlds number 1 economy.
Original post by oShahpo
Holocaust? Certainly not, there were no Jewish states then, while now there are tens of Muslim states.
Repatriation, however, and similar stances are very likely. At the very least I imagine Islam will be banned somewhere and sometime in the future. Discrimination against Muslims, and Arabs and Asians generally, will then skyrocket and most Muslims will leave Europe.
I don't know though how likely, but will happen in one form or another, and to one degree or another I am sure.

This is more easy to believe than a muslim holocaust.
Original post by chemting
That's cuz the Saudi military is worse than stormtroopers (almost as bad as the Iraqi army) . They just have a craptonne of money :biggrin: (hence modern equipment)

They may get destroyed in a war with the west in the end. But that totally tank the world economy. Never mind the US.

Countries like Saudi Arabia seem to be better at buying arms than using.Conflicts like the 1948 war with Israel and the six day war show how poor Arab armies can be and they still have a long way to go.
I know,they cant even win in a Third World country like Yemen against Houthi rebels,so they fire indiscrimnately with cruise missiles which is killing civilians.
With the discovery of shale oil which lessens our dependence on the Saudis,hopefully that will force the country to change. I am not a fan of the country`s export of wahabism.
Original post by oShahpo
Why am I not surprised you're a Christian? And why am I not surprised you went to a **** uni?
What do you mean about Christianity and a " **** " uni? I've never said which institutions I have studied in, or directly confirmed my faith.
Original post by Themini
Same! I am quite worried for my Muslim friends :frown:. I think if brexit causes high unemployment/ an economic crash- similar to that prior to Nazi Germany..it is quite likely that'll be last straw and history in Europe will repeat itself.

I severely doubt we will see anything like what people saw prior to Nazi Germany. How ever the increasing far right attitudes wide spread across Britain and Europe is worrying/ upsetting.
Reply 47
Lets be fair throwing bacon/insults and the occassional punch whilst deeply unpleasant isnt even in the same universe as people upping arms and evicerating people who follow islam.. not to mention the logistics of such a feat make it impossible.

People might rise to power on right wing sentiment e.g. austrias freedom party but most of europe is very tolerant or at worst too lazy to do anything but bluster.

as for them not being tolerated in some countries the same can be said of catholics/jews/hindus/sikhs and so on in various countries.
Trump is a fool. I am more concerned with the rise of the far right in Europe. For example, France has serious issues in this regard. Communism is the answer as it brings people together on a level playing field.

I doubt someone becomes a billionaire whilst being a fool.
Reply 49
Original post by XcitingStuart
I doubt someone becomes a billionaire whilst being a fool.

Wealth is no indicator of intelligence.
Original post by omfgalib
We can only wish for an extermination of all muslims, as it seems we cannot solve these problems with love.

We can wish as hard as we like, but there are things holding us back from creating a better world and preserving it. These words "offended", "equality", and the over used "Hitler" trump card.

The truth is we can only pray to God for another great man such as Hitler. He did wonders for his country, and improved the world as a whole. He is given a bad name though, because history is written by the apparent "winners" of war.

We are at war with ISIS, and muslim scum should be kept as prisoners of war.

dig a hole and throw yourself in it, the best you can do for humanity with that thinking is contribute to the carbon cycle by getting decayed alive.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 51
America is a corporatist country and corporatism is not a form of capitalism. Don't let people delude you. Modern day corporatism has more in common with communism than people would like to admit.
Communism is a perfect system which has however one problem : it doesn't work in practice

as to Islam, it's a flawed system which however has worked in practice for some time, but that's way way back in the mists of the past...
Original post by mercuryman
dig a hole and throw yourself in it, the best you can do for humanity with that thinking is contribute to the carbon cycle by getting decayed alive.

All mammals add carbon to the environment.

Rather than end it because of that, the better thing to do would be to encourage a vegetarian lifestyle, and plant trees.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I severely doubt we will see anything like what people saw prior to Nazi Germany. How ever the increasing far right attitudes wide spread across Britain and Europe is worrying/ upsetting.

The left wing German elite and Jews thought that something this terrible would never have happened in the 1930s as they partied to oblivion, all it takes is an economic crash and shortage of food for primal instincts and hate to kick in.
Actually the democratic people's Republic of Korea (lol) or North Korea. Is not communist. There ideology is called Juche which is similar to communism but is not communism. As there are some distinct differences
Trump is a fool. I am more concerned with the rise of the far right in Europe. For example, France has serious issues in this regard. Communism is the answer as it brings people together on a level playing field.

Communism puts all your eggs in one basket, and puts the basket in the grip of a psychopath.

As for the OP... I don't think there will be a holocaust. But unless this s**t starts getting dealt with efficiently now, yes, many people will most likely start getting hurt. By 'many' I don't mean the odd terrorist attack or refugee shelter being set on fire. I mean widespread riots and violent police response... which is already starting to happen.
(edited 6 years ago)
Communism is the answer as it brings people together on a level playing field.

Is this meant to be some daft joke?

Communism and Islam (and any other religion) are completely incompatible with each other. Why do you not find Muslims who are members of communist political movement in Britain?
no
I think the OP is trying to promote communism by masquerading it as a panacea to save Muslims from a hypothetical holocaust.

Muslims can look after themselves. They don't need commie nutters to save them from anything.

Latest

Trending

Trending