The Student Room Group

Re: Hazard perception test

Hello

Doing my driving theory test soon. Anyone who's done the test recently, have any tips for the hazard perception part of the test?

Much appreciated

:smile:
Original post by PeaceBringer
Hello

Doing my driving theory test soon. Anyone who's done the test recently, have any tips for the hazard perception part of the test?

Much appreciated

:smile:

I'd recommend having a go at practice hazard perception clips, you can find them easily online. If you can master those, then you should have no problem as the real clips they use in the test are computer generated, so they are clearer and it's much easier to see when the hazards occur. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by Leviathan1741
I'd recommend having a go at practice hazard perception clips, you can find them easily online. If you can master those, then you should have no problem as the real clips they use in the test are computer generated, so they are clearer and it's much easier to see when the hazards occur. Good luck! :smile:

ok thx. how many clicks would you recommend i do for each hazard?
Original post by PeaceBringer
ok thx. how many clicks would you recommend i do for each hazard?

I think I clicked approximately 5-6 times per clip, I was scared of clicking too many times in case it accused me of cheating and scored me 0 (that does happen if you didn't already know!). I clicked more for the clip with 2 hazards in :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending