The Student Room Group

I only want sex from him

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Alexion
If he's got any self-respect and/or respect for the girl he's dating, he shouldn't have sex with you regardless of whether he still has any lingering interest.

I would :/
well OP may well have been trolling anyway but she did say "He said he's keeping his options open though and he's told the girl he's talking to me as well". Me too lol but I imagine TSRians form an abnormal subset. They're too busy with maths and debating on the internet..
Just find another guy
Original post by Anonymous
So there's this guy I liked but I was only attracted to him sexually. I think he felt the same way, but now he's started dating this girl. He said he's keeping his options open though and he's told the girl he's talking to me as well. Now, I only want good rough sex with him no feelings, but I made him think I'm not that type of girl. But now I really want him bad like really really badly. I don't think he's going to try anything with me again since I've made it clear I'm not looking for anything with him. I feel like I've messed it up with him. How can I convince him to have sex with me without sounding desperate and needy. Please help. I'm dying inside.

You need jesus.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
well OP may well have been trolling anyway but she did say "He said he's keeping his options open though and he's told the girl he's talking to me as well". Me too lol but I imagine TSRians form an abnormal subset. They're too busy with maths and debating on the internet..

I honestly swear I'm not trolling. I've never felt this way towards a guy before. Like 24/7 I'm just thinking of him. :ashamed: if I was gonna troll I would've made it more interesting. Yeah the guy I want he said he's not in a relationship with the girl and she knows he's probably talking to/seeing other girls. She's probably doing the same.
Original post by Angry Bird
Just find another guy

Its not easy for me to be attracted like this much to any guy. It's the first time I've felt this desperate for anyone.
Its not easy for me to be attracted like this much to any guy. It's the first time I've felt this desperate for anyone.

lol rate yourself/10
lol rate yourself/10

I'm not bad looking, just picky with guys. I'd say maybe 8/10. It's hard to rate myself though. :s-smilie:
I'm not bad looking, just picky with guys. I'd say maybe 8/10. It's hard to rate myself though. :s-smilie:

sounds just like me. I probably look better than this guy tho :biggrin:

cool story bro

so do you want a relationship with this guy or just sex?

Wth
so do you want a relationship with this guy or just sex?

Only sex. I don't really want to deal with a relationship. Too much effort and I'm studying right now so it'll just get in the way of it.
Wth

Only sex. I don't really want to deal with a relationship. Too much effort and I'm studying right now so it'll just get in the way of it.

your only option is find someone else or slide into pm, gl
vile thread what's happened to the world disgusting
Reply 53
vile thread what's happened to the world disgusting

It's grown up

Posted from TSR Mobile
So today I asked him straight up if he wants sex with me. And he rejected me...
Please help guys. I'm really upset. He seemed to want to accept sex from me but then he said that he respects me too much to be doing that to me. But I told him idc about respect I just want sex.
Original post by mercuryman
There's probably a higher chance of finding two electrons in the same place in an atom than finding a 19 y/o half turkish half spanish muslim girl who wants the D at 3am on TSR.

Just so you know, the former has a probability of 1x10^-23

Eh? the turkish spaniard muslim girls are well known horndogs. this all seems perfectly plausible to me.

id offer my D to solve this problem, but im not circumcised
Original post by Chakede
Eh? the turkish spaniard muslim girls are well known horndogs. this all seems perfectly plausible to me.

id offer my D to solve this problem, but im not circumcised

lol I'm not trolling I swear. If I wanted to troll would've made it more exciting than this.
I think this has been covered already. There's nothing you can do to convince him to bang u
I think this has been covered already. There's nothing you can do to convince him to bang u

Lol surely I must be able to do something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending