The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@Andy98 I'm going to be doing exactly the same, but I'm going to do the whole of Physics.

btw, How much programming is involved in Computer Science? Is it a major part of the course?

Original post by hamza772000
@Matrix123 I didn't want to drop a subject any ways, but for the people that did, they have to choose 3 and can't do a 4th AS, as they previously could have done.........right? :tongue:

Yup :yep: I believe how many subjects you can take depends on your average point score too so fingers crossed we'll get the results we want! :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
Maths, FM, Comp sci and physics to AS

I know it would, I did say it after all :tongue:

Correct, although depending on the college you can't even drop those after AS because you wouldn't have a full study programme.

Haha, of course! :rolleyes:

Ohh, right. Well...at least I'm not going to college so I won't have to worry about that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Andy98 I'm going to be doing exactly the same, but I'm going to do the whole of Physics.

btw, How much programming is involved in Computer Science? Is it a major part of the course?

For me it was about 50/50 but they're changing it so you'd be doing a bit more programming

Original post by Matrix123
Yup :yep: I believe how many subjects you can take depends on your average point score too so fingers crossed we'll get the results we want! :tongue:

Haha, of course! :rolleyes:

Ohh, right. Well...at least I'm not going to college so I won't have to worry about that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

College and sixth form are the same thing

Original post by Andy98
For me it was about 50/50 but they're changing it so you'd be doing a bit more programming

College and sixth form are the same thing

Ahhh...I feel so brain dead...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahhh...I feel so brain dead...

Posted from TSR Mobile

OK.

You got the palindrome

Original post by Andy98
OK.

You got the palindrome

Oh yeah! :jive:
Now I don't care about my stupidity! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yeah! :jive:
Now I don't care about my stupidity! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

[video="youtube;pVe_NPWGt9c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVe_NPWGt9c[/video]

You might like this

Original post by Andy98
[video="youtube;pVe_NPWGt9c"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVe_NPWGt9c[/video]

You might like this

They have a really good flow with their rapping but I didn't like it :redface:
Is that one you like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Matrix123 Yeah, I really do hope we get the results we want :redface:

@Andy98 Oh, that's great! :biggrin: I like programming and wouldn't mind more of it :tongue:

@Andy98 Oh, that's great! :biggrin: I like programming and wouldn't mind more of it :tongue:

I think everyone does tbh :tongue: but hopefully we will :smile:

@Andy98 What percentage did you say you had for theory and programming in CompSci again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

@Andy98 What percentage did you say you had for theory and programming in CompSci again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah obviously, lol :tongue:
btw, what are you expecting for English Language?

Yeah obviously, lol :tongue:
btw, what are you expecting for English Language?

Haha, yup :tongue:

Urmm...an A? I don't really know :redface: English Lit is the one I have the least hope in out of the two. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, yup :tongue:

Urmm...an A? I don't really know :redface: English Lit is the one I have the least hope in out of the two. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
A 'B', lol :tongue: I'll probably fail English lit though, I didn't get taught anything for 4 years :redface: I might get a C, fingers crossed :frown:

A 'B', lol :tongue: I'll probably fail English lit though, I didn't get taught anything for 4 years :redface: I might get a C, fingers crossed :frown:

What's funny about that? :tongue:
Aww, that's a shame! At least you did the best you could with what you were given. Hopefully! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's funny about that? :tongue:
Aww, that's a shame! At least you did the best you could with what you were given. Hopefully! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know :frown:

Yeah, I tried...:frown:

I don't know :frown:

Yeah, I tried...:frown:

Aww no! Everything seems so miserable now...
It's OK, I find a lot of (random) stuff funny, generally for no apparent reason too. Sometimes I feel genuinely concerned for myself :tongue:

Yup, and one can only try their best. Who knows? You could have exceeded your expectations :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww no! Everything seems so miserable now...
It's OK, I find a lot of (random) stuff funny, generally for no apparent reason too. Sometimes I feel genuinely concerned for myself :tongue:

Yup, and one can only try their best. Who knows? You could have exceeded your expectations :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why does everything seem miserable now? :tongue:
Yeah, sometimes I just find stuff funny..........:tongue:

Maybe, but I don't think so :tongue: I don't why I used that emoji, I guess I'm just in a 'funny' mood, won't be funny on results day though :tongue: (ARGH, I did it again :tongue:)

They have a really good flow with their rapping but I didn't like it :redface:
Is that one you like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I like the complexity of it all

Yeah, me too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Year 1 - 40/60
Year 2 - 60/40

Why does everything seem miserable now? :tongue:
Yeah, sometimes I just find stuff funny..........:tongue:

Maybe, but I don't think so :tongue: I don't why I used that emoji, I guess I'm just in a 'funny' mood, won't be funny on results day though :tongue: (ARGH, I did it again :tongue:)

Hmmmm....why would it?:tongue:

Fair enough - all shall be revealed to you on results day :u:
Haha, fair enough! I like using that emoji a lot too :tongue: By 'funny' I'm guessing that's in terms of humour and not in the sense of being odd :tongue:

I'm going to try to be happy and carefree on results day and if I end up being upset I'm just gonna try to laugh and see where that takes me :tongue: We got told we didn't have to enrol for sixth form until our first day of term in September but yesterday, they said we have to do that on results day...which I wasn't going to do; I wanted to open my results at home! :tongue: (:tongue:)

Original post by Andy98
Yeah, I like the complexity of it all

Yeah, me too

Year 1 - 40/60
Year 2 - 60/40

Fair enough:yep:

But you're really good at the theory side of it too, aren't you? So it's not that much of a problem for you

Ahh, yeah. Thanks :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough:yep:

But you're really good at the theory side of it too, aren't you? So it's not that much of a problem for you

Ahh, yeah. Thanks :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well yeah but I'm just a genius :rolleyes:

Latest