The Student Room Group

Referrals!!!!

Hi All, I've referred 4 Modules, Exams are in about 2 months, Ima second year law student but have had really rotten luck with my health for the last 8 months.. Was wondering whether you guys think 2 months is enough time to adequately prep for these referrals?, i have been revising, and my attendance was ok, ive got the notes but the amount of material too cover is alot, so any advice which will calm my fears or help me on the way would be most welcome..

thanks peepz, happy holidays.
(edited 7 years ago)
Hey OG,

Yes, two months should be sufficient if you work hard and make a clear timetable. Second year is a tough time, but since you have notes and have attended classes, you should be alright if your health is better now. Remember that there are a number of law tutors that can help you in the months preceding the deferred exams.

Best,
LT
Original post by LawTutors
Hey OG,

Yes, two months should be sufficient if you work hard and make a clear timetable. Second year is a tough time, but since you have notes and have attended classes, you should be alright if your health is better now. Remember that there are a number of law tutors that can help you in the months preceding the deferred exams.

Best,
LT

Thanks LT

i know this sounds a bit defeatist but im not tooo bothered about the firsts and high 2.1s.. if i can even get a 2.2 i can bring it up 3rd year.. (so i hope).. do you think its likely il pass then?

Also while i feel like im slowly getting there in terms of covering each of the topics, i feel my exam technique i.e topic identification , scenario tips, things like that are lacking!, so any advice you could give in this regard would be great too?

Normally i just learn the requirements for example , the act and the case.. thats it really.. is this a good way to go about it or what do you think?

the exams are crim, EU, land, trusts
and comm cw

Any help would be great..
(edited 7 years ago)
Exam technique is something that you can be taught about, especially with law tutors. There are usually good ways to learn for each subject. It's probably best if we chat via PM if you need are more specific advice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending