The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Well, I can't say anything about your appearance or sociability because I don;t know you in person, but what I can say is appearance doesn't matter!

But, what do you mean your personality isn't everyone's cup of tea? That's the case with EVERYONE, you're like the nicest person ever :smile:How can someone not like you? :smile: I mean I'm just talking based on our conversations but still.............it's not as if you're going to be the complete opposite irl

But it's completely normal to keep your results private so I understand :wink:

I guess the best you could do is try to hide your results from everyone but that in itself is almost impossible :tongue: Oh, well, I'm sure you would've done great any ways, so no one should get the opportunity to say anything, they might just get a bit envious. :tongue:

btw, all of this may be completely vague, so forgive me if none of this made sense :redface:

Haha, yeah I know :tongue: It's just that sometimes my brain puts stupid thoughts in my head about stuff like that :redface:

Yeah...I mean, I do try to embrace my personality but it's a bit odd is all I'm trying to say (I think:dontknow:) :tongue:
"Like the nicest person ever" Hahahaha, nope. That's not me. Well, I try to be nice but...no. and people can (and do) not like me so believe me, there are ways :u:
Hmm...I'm way more talkative on here for a start:yep:
Thanks for being nice about it though :tongue: (and I sincerely apologise for thanking you :tongue:)

Yeah, I'm going to try to hide my results the best I can :u: looking back on it, it is a pretty pathetic thing to do but I'm just going to roll with it and hope for the best.
Ahem, what was it we were saying about not being clever? :holmes: Do you not think that in some ways, getting really good results can be as bad as getting really bad results?

It all made sense to me :biggrin:
Original post by Andy98
Unconditional :tongue:

:sigh::rolleyes:

Pfffffffffft, unbelievable! :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Haven't got my results yet - hoping for ABC

You getting that's as easy as 123 :wink: :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
-17,710 :biggrin:
Oh, ok, really hope you get that! :biggrin: :smile:

Me too

Original post by Matrix123

Posted from TSR Mobile

It ain't just chicks that dig army cadets :wink:

You getting that's as easy as 123 :wink: :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah right :rolleyes:

Haha, yeah I know :tongue: It's just that sometimes my brain puts stupid thoughts in my head about stuff like that :redface:

Yeah...I mean, I do try to embrace my personality but it's a bit odd is all I'm trying to say (I think:dontknow:) :tongue:
"Like the nicest person ever" Hahahaha, nope. That's not me. Well, I try to be nice but...no. and people can (and do) not like me so believe me, there are ways :u:
Hmm...I'm way more talkative on here for a start:yep:
Thanks for being nice about it though :tongue: (and I sincerely apologise for thanking you :tongue:)

Yeah, I'm going to try to hide my results the best I can :u: looking back on it, it is a pretty pathetic thing to do but I'm just going to roll with it and hope for the best.
Ahem, what was it we were saying about not being clever? :holmes: Do you not think that in some ways, getting really good results can be as bad as getting really bad results?

It all made sense to me :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, being talkative isn't a bad thing :tongue:
Apology accepted :wink: (lol, is it because of yesterday? :tongue:)

Erm....there's nothing pathetic about hiding your results(to me at least) :tongue:

Oh, so you don't want to be called clever! Okay, but imo being called clever is not as bad as getting bad results! If you get bad results, you're kinda doomed(at least for a year :tongue:)

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Andy98
Me too

It ain't just chicks that dig army cadets :wink:

Yeah right :rolleyes:

And what is that supposed to mean, sir?

Well done on the edit; I was afraid of having to sigh agaaaaaiiiiiinnn!
Well, being talkative isn't a bad thing :tongue:
Apology accepted :wink: (lol, is it because of yesterday? :tongue:)

Erm....there's nothing pathetic about hiding your results(to me at least) :tongue:

Oh, so you don't want to be called clever! Okay, but imo being called clever is not as bad as getting bad results! If you get bad results, you're kinda doomed(at least for a year :tongue:)

Nope, that's just on here - I'm very quiet irl :u:
Pheww (haha yup :tongue:)

:five:

Well, I don't want to be called clever or be at the other end of the spectrum either...I guess I just want to be average with this kind of thing :redface: (obviously I try to do the best at what I do but yeah)
Fair enough, true! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
And what is that supposed to mean, sir?

Well done on the edit; I was afraid of having to sigh agaaaaaiiiiiinnn!

Nope, that's just on here - I'm very quiet irl :u:
Pheww (haha yup :tongue:)

:five:

Well, I don't want to be called clever or be at the other end of the spectrum either...I guess I just want to be average with this kind of thing :redface: (obviously I try to do the best at what I do but yeah)
Fair enough, true! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, I'm quite shy in front of new people too so.......it's okay :smile:
Same! I wanna be average too! (like called average, not saying that I'm smart, I'm definitely not smart)

Well, I'm quite shy in front of new people too so.......it's okay :smile:
Same! I wanna be average too! (like called average, not saying that I'm smart, I'm definitely not smart)

Haha, alright:five:

Yup, average is the supposed dream :tongue: (I didn't think you would call yourself smart, not that I don't think you're smart. Btw, that doesn't mean I think you're smart either. For now, I'll just say you're not smart or not smart; you can be average :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, alright:five:

Yup, average is the supposed dream :tongue: (I didn't think you would call yourself smart, not that I don't think you're smart. Btw, that doesn't mean I think you're smart either. For now, I'll just say you're not smart or not smart; you can be average :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
:five: :tongue:
Yeah, I'm not smart :tongue:
But I think you're smart, not saying that I think you're smart because I'm not saying anything, I'm just typing :wink:
:five: :tongue:
Yeah, I'm not smart :tongue:
But I think you're smart, not saying that I think you're smart because I'm not saying anything, I'm just typing :wink:

:tongue:
Debatable but I'll just say you're average for now :tongue:
Really!? How? Haha, and what if I don't like you typing that? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:tongue:
Debatable but I'll just say you're average for now :tongue:
Really!? How? Haha, and what if I don't like you typing that? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same for you, it's debatable..........:tongue:
Well, then................I won't say or type it :frown:

Same for you, it's debatable..........:tongue:
Well, then................I won't say or type it :frown:

Hmmm... (trying to think of a witty comment to reply with but as always, I've got nothing :tongue:)

Awww not another sad face! The misery is upsetting...well, it's better to be honest but that's just what I think about myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm... (trying to think of a witty comment to reply with but as always, I've got nothing :tongue:)

Awww not another sad face! The misery is upsetting...well, it's better to be honest but that's just what I think about myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
No worries, it's not as if I'm very funny :tongue:

What do you think about yourself? (If you don't mind saying it)

No worries, it's not as if I'm very funny :tongue:

What do you think about yourself? (If you don't mind saying it)

Haha, OK :tongue:

Urmmm...Someone asked me that a couple of days ago actually, and all I said was I'd have to think about it and my reply would probably be quite long. Tbh, I'm confused about a lot of things in life and my opinions of myself are one thing that confuses me sometimes :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, OK :tongue:

Urmmm...Someone asked me that a couple of days ago actually, and all I said was I'd have to think about it and my reply would probably be quite long. Tbh, I'm confused about a lot of things in life and my opinions of myself are one thing that confuses me sometimes :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, alright I hope your confusions are cleared as time goes on :wink:

Haha, alright I hope your confusions are cleared as time goes on :wink:

Thanks! But I think it will be a while until then - I've felt this way for a long time :redface:
What do you think of yourself? (If you want to say) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! But I think it will be a while until then - I've felt this way for a long time :redface:
What do you think of yourself? (If you want to say) :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Patience is key :wink:
Ermm......haha......My appearance: Wouldn't say is any good :tongue: Confidence: Really low, although I can be really talkative if I know you :tongue: Academics: I'd say I'm average :tongue:(Don't like to be classified as clever) What else? Anything I missed out? tell me if you want to know about anything else :smile:

Patience is key :wink:
Ermm......haha......My appearance: Wouldn't say is any good :tongue: Confidence: Really low, although I can be really talkative if I know you :tongue: Academics: I'd say I'm average :tongue:(Don't like to be classified as clever) What else? Anything I missed out? tell me if you want to know about anything else :smile:

True! :biggrin:

Well, if your opinion of yourself and my opinions of myself are accurate then...
Appearance: same
Confidence: mine is weird. If I know someone really well (only one person atm and this has only happened from year 9. I only really started talking to her in year 8 so it took me 2 years to feel comfortable around her :tongue:) then I'm not very open, but I'm more openly "weird" and myself :tongue:
I'm OK in small groups (AKA 2 people maximum :tongue:) any larger and I lose confidence and basically just sit there without contributing to the conversation...but I'm comfortable with giving speeches and stuff like that to my year group and parents at end of year celebrations :tongue:
Academics: same

Hehe, quite a lot on confidential and lots of :tongue:s :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
True! :biggrin:

Well, if your opinion of yourself and my opinions of myself are accurate then...
Appearance: same
Confidence: mine is weird. If I know someone really well (only one person atm and this has only happened from year 9. I only really started talking to her in year 8 so it took me 2 years to feel comfortable around her :tongue:) then I'm not very open, but I'm more openly "weird" and myself :tongue:
I'm OK in small groups (AKA 2 people maximum :tongue:) any larger and I lose confidence and basically just sit there without contributing to the conversation...but I'm comfortable with giving speeches and stuff like that to my year group and parents at end of year celebrations :tongue:
Academics: same

Hehe, quite a lot on confidential and lots of :tongue:s :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep. :smile:

Haha, dw, at least you be yourself and are genuine :wink: Being 'weird' is fine(actually it's great :biggrin: ) as long as you're not trying to be like someone else. :smile:

Haha yeah, wayy to many ':tongue:'s. It's fine though, I'm sort of addicted to using it :tongue: See! :tongue:

(edited 7 years ago)
Yep. :smile:

Haha, dw, at least you be yourself and are genuine :wink: Being 'weird' is fine(actually it's great :biggrin: ) as long as you're not trying to be like someone else. :smile:

Haha yeah, wayy to many ':tongue:'s. It's fine though, I'm sort of addicted to using it :tongue: See! :tongue:

Please add -17,726 to your post :wink:

Yup :h: yeah, there are different types of weird but I generally say that weird is good :biggrin: absolutely! :yep:

Haha, yeah :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest