The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kbenn0
I'm a mature student and have now completed my access course and have the results required for the conditions... So I'm definately going Keele, just waiting on confirmations !!! Not quite sunk in yet !! Good luck to all those taking or waiting on A Levels ! Will be great to hear from others also going to Keele 🤗 I'm local and so will be commuting in whilst juggling three children ... YIKES ! Xx

Congratulations! I'm a mature student too (no kids!) but doing a distance a level... Already had 3 exams have one more on Thursday , don't find out until August 18th its torture! Bet it's so nice to be able to prepare and know you're definitely going :biggrin: well done! If I get the grades due to my notice period in work and the date the course starts I'll literally have to walk into work on that same day and hand in my notice! Cutting it fine haha xx
(edited 7 years ago)
Mature student here too! Got all of my grades and met the condition! Going to Notts! Can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a mature student too. I'm going to Southampton University. Anybody going there in September?
Reply 2683
Does anyone know how long it takes for occupational health to be cleared? Sent mine into Kings on Tuesday and just wondering when/how I'm likely to hear!
How is Sheffield Hallam in terms of Physiotherapy studies compared to Glasgow Cadedonian and Queen Margaret Universities?
I'm torn between Brunel and SHU for the MSc Neurorehabilitationl programs.
I have accepted the offer of Sheffield Hallam University for the MSc Advance Physiotherapy Practice course (not pre-registration). If anyone else has accepted the same offer let me know!! :smile:
Hi guys :smile: Anyone going to Cardiff I was wondering do you remember from the open day a rough idea of the timetable? As in how many days we are in etc. I'm trying to get my stuff together and as I'll be commuting for the first couple of months trying to work out if it would be better to get monthly train tickets or drive etc and would be helpful to know the timetable :smile: I can remember sat in the interview with them describing it but I was so nervous I literally think I didnt take anything in hahah xxxx
Hi, congratulations on your place! I have an interview with Plymouth and I was wondering what the written piece entails? How did you find the interview process and do you have any tips?
Thanks
Is there anyone on here that has had an interview for Plymouth? If so do I need to take my exam certificates and does anyone have any tips? Also does anyone know what the written piece entails, do we show how we match with the NHS values or just focus on the NHS?
Original post by Betsy96
Is there anyone on here that has had an interview for Plymouth? If so do I need to take my exam certificates and does anyone have any tips? Also does anyone know what the written piece entails, do we show how we match with the NHS values or just focus on the NHS?

I had an interview (and got a place) at Plymouth, you don't need to take certificates. I won't say exactly what the essay is but yeah learn the NHS values and have an opinion on them.

Best of luck for your interview :smile:
Reply 2690
Does anyone know of any recommended reading we can do before September? 😊
Reply 2691
hi guys as anyone being waitlisted
Original post by msiapt
Anyone here firmed Notts? 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep!
Original post by dwgwilliams
Yep!

Sweet! You got your results yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by msiapt
Sweet! You got your results yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, can pick them up week starting the 16th - nervous but excited. What about you?
Nope, can pick them up week starting the 16th - nervous but excited. What about you?

What grades do you need?
I did Access course so I already know my grades, just waiting for the certificate next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Btw there's a group chat in facebook for notts physio and sports rehab

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by msiapt
What grades do you need?
I did Access course so I already know my grades, just waiting for the certificate next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it was 30 D but mostly in science. See what happens when I get my results.
They are finalising our grades on the 14th and we can pick them up sometime in the week of the 16th.

I'm excited.
Will check out Facebook

Cheers
D
Original post by msiapt
Btw there's a group chat in facebook for notts physio and sports rehab

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've found my Halls but no physio group? Help?
I've found my Halls but no physio group? Help?

Inbox me your name and i'll add you ✌🏽️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending