The Student Room Group

Starting A levels non school uniform

SO when I got to 6th form to do a levels, there would't be any school uniform therefore I can wear what I want.

Do any of you guys wear the same clothes twice within in a week or change clothes everyday?

I'm asking this so that I wont be made fun out of when I start
Reply 1
I change so its different everyday but might repeat outfits more than once in a week because its not dirty after 7 hrs at school (but do make sure) . At our school it still hast to be quite formal too so you might want to see if yours is the same.
Bruv just get an outfit for each day what's the big deal it's education not a fashion show.
At the start i tried to wear different stuff each day but by the end it just got effort, was generally wearing the same jeans for entire week then 2 or 3 different shirts, but in winter I'd wear the same shirt all week cos it was covered by a jumper. No one really cared or said anything.
change clothes every day. It's ok to wear the same jeans for 2-3 days but change your T-shirt every day
I pretty much wore the same thing every day. As @CorpusLuteum said, it's not a fashion show .
Reply 6
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Bruv just get an outfit for each day what's the big deal it's education not a fashion show.

Well for many reasons, some of them space and money
Original post by smartalan73
At the start i tried to wear different stuff each day but by the end it just got effort, was generally wearing the same jeans for entire week then 2 or 3 different shirts, but in winter I'd wear the same shirt all week cos it was covered by a jumper. No one really cared or said anything.

so basically mixing and matching?
Original post by Anonymous

so basically mixing and matching?

that would probably be best. and i mean some days i'd only have certain subjects so i knew that i could wear the same clothes the next day with different subjects and no one would know (this is basically my advice on how to be a slob and get away with it)
You could wear the same clothes for the entire year and no one would care >.>

I know this for a fact because there are people in my college who do this and tbh, it's just like whatever.

Although I don't recommend this - try and wear a different T-shirt every day with jeans but if you cba just wear the same T-shirt, even if you have the same classmates and teachers the next day - really, no one cares.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by nomophobia
You could wear the same clothes for the entire year and no one would care >.>

really, no one cares.

Posted from TSR Mobile

mabye they won't 'care' as its me whos wearing the clothes, but i certainly be the talk of gospel around the school
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
SO when I got to 6th form to do a levels, there would't be any school uniform therefore I can wear what I want.

Do any of you guys wear the same clothes twice within in a week or change clothes everyday?

I'm asking this so that I wont be made fun out of when I start

Most people wear the same clothes twice (or even more than that) within the same week. Pretty much everyone apart from the snobby brats don't give a s***, since you are going there to learn and not to run a fashion show.
Wear the same trousers/skirts/whatever 3+ times a week if you want to, people won't notice that. Put a fresh shirt on every day, but if you wish you can rewear maybe the first shirt on the last day of the week. People are always concerned about it first but by the end of the year people are just wearing track suits. As long as you're clean, comfy and confident, no worries!
Jeans I can wear for like 3 days tbh. As for shirts I try not to because people do notice that. However if I wanted to wear a shirt that I has already worn that week I would match it with different jeans, jackets etc. You can also change the look by accessorizing with belts or jewelry.

I'm not rich enough to buy different outfits for every day, you just gotta mix and match. After the first few weeks you wouldn't even care anymore
Reply 13
Get a multipack of asos t shirts, hoodies and jeans.
Mix and match and you won't wear the same outfit more than once a month. Can be done for £100 - £150 ish.
Wear the same jeans for a week, change the t-shirt every day. It's what I done through college *shrugs*

You're not there to wow people, you're there to increase your knowledge... and if you think you'll be the "talk of gospel around the school", whatever that means, I can assure you that you'll have bigger problems to worry about than what some snooty *****es think of your clothes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending