The Student Room Group

2016 Fantasy F1 League Thread

Scroll to see replies

Well, that was an exciting finish for Mercedes.
Reply 141
I keep on missing the races... I hate how uni cuts into my sport viewing :cry2:
The only race I've seen this season was the Monaco one :biggrin:
Looks like Rosberg just tried to run Hamilton off the road. He attempted to turn so late. He knew exactly what he was doing regardless of any brake issues.
Bit late to the party but...

TSR: rndmtngr99
Team: BrooklandsGP
Opt in

Will the league table be updated?
Original post by rndmtngr99
Bit late to the party but...

TSR: rndmtngr99
Team: BrooklandsGP
Opt in

Will the league table be updated?

Gets updated every race

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Gets updated every race

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can see Melbourne and Bahrain but that's it?? On the Google docs league table?
I can see Melbourne and Bahrain but that's it?? On the Google docs league table?

Ohhh, I forgot that one existed. I don't know if that's ever going to be updated, but badger GP have their own league table.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 147

Yeah, sorry about that....I got a bit lazy :tongue:

As Andy says, there's a League Table on badger where you can see people's total points as well as the points earned at every race

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PetrosAC
Yeah, sorry about that....I got a bit lazy :tongue:

As Andy says, there's a League Table on badger where you can see people's total points as well as the points earned at every race

Posted from TSR Mobile

I keep forgetting to do predictions, but I'm still catching up:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 149
Original post by Andy98
I keep forgetting to do predictions, but I'm still catching up:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I keep forgetting too! xD
Original post by PetrosAC
I keep forgetting too! xD

Loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
How the hell did the anti roll bar break on vettel's car? and he starts from last place on tomorrow's gp
Original post by Johnpolo
How the hell did the anti roll bar break on vettel's car? and he starts from last place on tomorrow's gp

im soo peeved at that. eitherway I made an irl predicition in pre-season testing 2014 that merc will win the next 3 titles (14-16). looks like my predicition is coming to fruition.

so, seeing as we know merc is winning the title this year and red bull 2nd, ferrari 3rd etc, should I start a 2017 thread now or wait a bit?
Original post by quasa
im soo peeved at that. eitherway I made an irl predicition in pre-season testing 2014 that merc will win the next 3 titles (14-16). looks like my predicition is coming to fruition.

so, seeing as we know merc is winning the title this year and red bull 2nd, ferrari 3rd etc, should I start a 2017 thread now or wait a bit?

start a 2017 thread mate, mercs are the king, Red bull suck
Oh for the love of engines! You f***ing kidding me?! How many times is Hamilton's car going to let him down?? There go my predictions too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nico, Ham , Vettel for 1st,2nd,3rd and 1SC

Ham gained an advantage of 2/10 of a sec over nico , he cornered tighter in sector 1.
hope to get fastest lap and SC right for tomorrow:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest