The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya

Really! Derien, u must excited too then!

Ouiiiii :woo: :woo:

Original post by fatima1998
OMG :banghead: i am blind
I read your text as "oii, i wanna sleep" but i scrolled up again and your wrote i wanna see :banghead: what i am doing with my life
This happened to be yesterday as well :rofl:
Sending... :mmm:

Hahaha don't worry it happens to me too :lol:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I'm definitely not the only one. :slap:

Have hope. *shakes Sana vigorously* Better to do something than to give up. :yep:

Ish being the key word. Even so, its hard for me to believe since I have never witnessed your niceness. :unimpressed:

Maybe, you're right, Andy. Maybe, I'm just too silly to get any reps at all. :ashamed:

Spoiler

You tell him. :yep: I'll be waiting with my arms out and ready. :wink: Goodnight. :lovehug:

True but I hate listening back to my voice lol and it is kinda embarrassing because my old videos are horrible.. :tongue: how has your summer been now you have no exams?
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Glad to see you're still here. :hugs: :laugh:

How could I leave you all, plus you always tag me in that drawing thread lol but I never play but maybe a bit later on haha :biggrin:
Hello everyone. the morning is just starting here in Southern California in the United States. I hope it is much cooler here today in Southern California. Hope everyone is having a great mental health day today in Great Britain and the rest of the world.
Original post by Rhythmical
How could I leave you all, plus you always tag me in that drawing thread lol but I never play but maybe a bit later on haha :biggrin:

:jumphug:
Oh yeah..
Nope, you'd better join us. :hmmm: (at least on a day when I'm free as well? :puppyeyes:)
Original post by moment of truth
Still hurts a tiny bit, but it's better than last night! :smile: Was finally able to sleep not long after our conversation!

Have things with your friend improved? :smile:

:h:

Great! Glad you're feeling better! :biggrin:

Yeah, I think we're OK, although now another friend seems to be ignoring me so maybe it's me :lol:
True but I hate listening back to my voice lol and it is kinda embarrassing because my old videos are horrible.. :tongue: how has your summer been now you have no exams?

I personally think your voice is lovely. :wink: I genuinely do not think about my exams at all anymore. I've been very caught up in rehearsals for this year's Summer Production. Our first performance is tonight. :afraid: Pretty nervous, especially about my duets. And, my wedding dress too. :argh:
:frown:
Reply 2789
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
What makes you think I don't need your niceness? :cry2:

Twice a week? When was the other instance?

You don't sound convinced? :eyebrow:

The fact you're still capable of sarcasm even with this conversational route

I said "Good morning" when it was actually 12:10

OK.

I await this

Spoiler

Feeling a bit awmagawd :colonhash: i got me too much stuff to do for tomorrow and i got to cook and i got to tidy and I got to go to sleep at a decent hour and I got to

Spoiler

Original post by Salamandastron
:frown:

:console:
I am dumbfounded.:banghead:

Why do certain people think it's okay to chat to me when I am on the phone. And then offer to shake my hand when I am clearly holding two shopping bags in my hands. :angry:

LIKE FAM ARE YOU BLIND!!!
Hopeful for a new beginning :smile:
It's like as soon as my skin starts to clear up, a nasty spot decides to pop up on my face and it hurts:cry2:
I saw my gp today and she made me go on the bed AGAIN and pull my skirt down so she can feel my stomach.:cry2: She did it last time too and I find it really embarrassing.

I'm so tired that the skin around my eyes is always blue. :dong:

DBS checks are so expensive.:pain: £52.:pain:
:pain:
Knackered. Working so hard. :frown:
Pretty good, there's apparently an imposter of me on tsr though so that's quite weird lol

Latest