The Student Room Group

Left-wing German politician raped by migrants lies about ethnicity of attackers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsphysics91
They are so liberal anyone who suggests refugees are not welcome are branded at racist and nazi like.

That's not liberalism, that's stupidity. Refugees are welcome if and only if the country has the facilities to house those refugees. From what I see, Sweden is struggling to contain the refugees and specially the criminal ones, perhaps they should give it a bit of thought.
Reply 21
Original post by oShahpo
If Sweden has so many troubles caused by refugees, why don't they stop taking them in then? If they really want to help, they could help rebuild some of the Syrian and Iraqi towns that have been affected by war.

Because you shouldn't hold migrants to the same standard as it's worse if a Swedish person does it.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/05/feminist-swedish-politicians-defends-migrant-rapists-worse-western-men-culture/
Reply 22
It is scary how ideologically driven some leftists are. There is no point demonising this woman. She has obviously been through something terrible and likely believes she is doing the right thing. Instead we should question why so many young and well-meaning people are committed to these ideologies to such an overwhelming and detrimental extent.
Original post by joecphillips
Because you shouldn't hold migrants to the same standard as it's worse if a Swedish person does it.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/05/feminist-swedish-politicians-defends-migrant-rapists-worse-western-men-culture/

She's clearly a tit, but how is that relevant to my comment?
Reply 24
Original post by oShahpo
She's clearly a tit, but how is that relevant to my comment?

I quoted the wrong post.
It's reverse cucking

Cucking hell

More evidence left-wingers are just deluded. Even if they get raped themselves they are in denial.

Taking her as an example of left wingers is like taking Michael Ricketts as an example of English footballers.
The native Swedish rapes are 10 times lower though. Surely it should be white men rape women (significantly less) than migrants.

Right-wingers do not acknowledge rape as a singular and independent problem that needs to be solved, but they racialize it. White men rape women as well, and yes, that's a huge problem. They do not mention nor discuss mental illness or alcohol as problems, they always turn it into "MUSLIMS rape our women", or "MIGRANTS rape our women".
Most of these migrants have been through some ****, and a lot of them have mental health issues.
I definitely agree that we should be more careful about who we accept into our country and we shouldn't accept people likely to do our country harm, but turning this into a racial debate in order to generalize 1.6 billion muslims as rapists, or all migrants as violent is absolutely ludicrous.
Original post by elizah
Right-wingers do not acknowledge rape as a singular and independent problem that needs to be solved, but they racialize it. White men rape women as well, and yes, that's a huge problem. They do not mention nor discuss mental illness or alcohol as problems, they always turn it into "MUSLIMS rape our women", or "MIGRANTS rape our women".
Most of these migrants have been through some ****, and a lot of them have mental health issues.
I definitely agree that we should be more careful about who we accept into our country and we shouldn't accept people likely to do our country harm, but turning this into a racial debate in order to generalize 1.6 billion muslims as rapists, or all migrants as violent is absolutely ludicrous.

So the migrants have issues I know what we do, let's not screen them or hold any background checks so migrants with previous crimes and HIV can culturally enrich our women
Original post by elizah

No one here said all Muslims are rapists, there are the odd few maniacs who think all migrants are savage rapists, but generally speaking no one here is saying that.
Original post by oShahpo
No one here said all Muslims are rapists, there are the odd few maniacs who think all migrants are savage rapists, but generally speaking no one here is saying that.

No, but what I'm saying is that was probably what that woman was thinking. Because whenever muslims or migrants or coloured people do something evil, it's not seen as an isolated incident but a reflection on their entire race, whilst when white people do something evil it's oh he's mentally ill and he's a lunatic and he has a *****y upbringing and boohoo.
If a muslim, for instance, had killed a politician during the EU referendum campaign, he would've without a doubt been labeled a terrorist, whilst when white people do **** like that, they're mentally ill.
This woman was painfully aware of that.
And that's my entire argument, she didn't want her rape to be turned into a racial debate, because she knew that it would.
Original post by elizah
racial debate in order to generalize 1.6 billion muslims as rapists, or all migrants as violent is absolutely ludicrous.

The only person who has used the word "muslim" here is you.

Stop bringing Islam into this, we have no place for vile racist Islamophobes like you in Western society!
So the migrants have issues I know what we do, let's not screen them or hold any background checks so migrants with previous crimes and HIV can culturally enrich our women

"I definitely agree that we should be more careful about who we accept into our country and we shouldn't accept people likely to do our country harm"

Stop using weak straw man arguments and start arguing like a proper adult.
Original post by TelAviv
The only person who has used the word "muslim" here is you.

Stop bringing Islam into this, we have no place for vile racist Islamophobes like you in Western society!

These men were muslims, which you would know, had you done any sort of background reading whatsoever.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Effectively covering for rapists, she should be thrown in jail for attempting to pervert the course of justice, she has helped enable that these people are free to walk the streets and target other women and young girls.

What are they chances that we will see some sort of charge brought against her for lying to the police, for helping rapists elude capture ?

Vigilante justice would be ideal here, hopefully some German patriot sees this story and recognizes her, maybe pays her a visit.

Ah yes, let's punish the victim of a sexual assault for behaving irrationally in the immediate aftermath...

By the by, what were you suggesting in retribution from your hypothetical 'German patriot'? :holmes:
Original post by elizah
These men were muslims, which you would know, had you done any sort of background reading whatsoever.

And not all migrants are muslims, which you would know, were you not a racist Islamophobe

Stop trying to pin muslims to all migrant crimes, only far-right extremists (like you) would think to do that
Original post by TelAviv
And not all migrants are muslims, which you would know, were you not a racist Islamophobe

Stop trying to pin muslims to all migrant crimes, only far-right extremists (like you) would think to do that

Nor did I ever argue that they were, which is why I said muslims or migrants.
I was speaking about this individual and specific case.
They are so militant in that direction that they won't tell the truth, even about the attackers who did this to them. What is that if not indoctrination? They always mention facists, sorry but it is the cultural left(so-called, it isn't really because of the economics they support IMO) that is fascistic, and they are, somewhat disturbingly displayed in this campaign and aftermath, masters of propaganda.
Original post by joecphillips

That is just mind bending. So basically, 'I am liberal, but dark people are just like that so we can't expect any better, cut them a break'. Totally mad.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
It is scary how ideologically driven some leftists are. There is no point demonising this woman. She has obviously been through something terrible and likely believes she is doing the right thing. Instead we should question why so many young and well-meaning people are committed to these ideologies to such an overwhelming and detrimental extent.

We saw the same indoctrination and militancy from many young remainers in the referendum.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending