The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
I've also just received an email with the formal offer, start date etc
Reply 561
Original post by Hayho
I've also just received an email with the formal offer, start date etc

Exciting!!!!! Where are you based??? And when do you start?!?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 562
Original post by Sljca
Exciting!!!!! Where are you based??? And when do you start?!?

I know! Im sat here staring at the computer screen, based in Liverpool, start date 5/9/16.
Reply 563
Original post by Hayho
I know! Im sat here staring at the computer screen, based in Liverpool, start date 5/9/16.

Why are you not dancing round the room!!!!!!
Reply 564
ha ha! I think I'm in shock, after all this time...
Reply 565
The offer says "Business: E&C WMBC-MSB", not sure area of business that is.
Reply 566
Original post by Hayho

Wmbc-msb is wealthy and mid sized business compliance
Reply 567
sounds interesting.
Original post by Hayho

Oooh, I've heard Wealthy & Midsize Business is a good one! Are you going to put your notice in straightaway or just give them a month?

Congrats!
Oh how exciting! Maybe we'll all hear soon then! Maybe 'shortly' actually does mean 'shortly'!!! Fingers crossed for everybody!
Reply 570
Original post by Doll Parts
Oooh, I've heard Wealthy & Midsize Business is a good one! Are you going to put your notice in straightaway or just give them a month?

Congrats!

Thanks! It is exciting, Im not back in work till next Monday, so will probably do it then, but to finish on the 4th September. It does sound as though it could be a good dept to be in.

Based in Regian House LPool.

Fingers crossed for everyone now...
Reply 571
Original post by Hayho
Thanks! It is exciting, Im not back in work till next Monday, so will probably do it then, but to finish on the 4th September. It does sound as though it could be a good dept to be in.

Based in Regian House LPool.

Fingers crossed for everyone now...

I've just had mine!!!!! Although CSR jobs hasn't updated!! 8/8 at Salford!!!! WMBC same as hayho!!!!!
Reply 572
Original post by Sljca
I've just had mine!!!!! Although CSR jobs hasn't updated!! 8/8 at Salford!!!! WMBC same as hayho!!!!!

Congrats! CSR jobs updated before I received my email earlier...
Original post by Sljca

Well done! 8/8 - that's pretty soon, it'll fly over!
Reply 574
Original post by Doll Parts
Well done! 8/8 - that's pretty soon, it'll fly over!

Really soon!!! I have too much to organise and too little time!!
Reply 575
Well done to all of you who have been successful so far. Please guys, be patient. The reserve list is in full use, resourcing doesn't want to go through all this drama again! You'll get there, if not this time, try again! It's great working at HMRC!
Reply 576
Guys, I work at HMRC and I've been through all the waiting too. Please be patient, don't ever throw the towel in....... The reserve list really does get used!! They don't want to go through recruitment again! Good luck to all of you who have been successful, those who haven't, try again. You have the advantage of knowing what to expect now!
Original post by Tax lad
Guys, I work at HMRC and I've been through all the waiting too. Please be patient, don't ever throw the towel in....... The reserve list really does get used!! They don't want to go through recruitment again! Good luck to all of you who have been successful, those who haven't, try again. You have the advantage of knowing what to expect now!

Wish I had your confidence pal! Lol. Been on reserve since December...contacted asking a few questions mid May, and now nothing. Still reserve! Tedious! :-(
Reply 578
congrats to everyone with formal offers, glad to see there's some kinda movement.
I am still awaiting pre employment checks to complete.... 9 weeks and counting...!
Reply 579
Original post by sw1981
Wish I had your confidence pal! Lol. Been on reserve since December...contacted asking a few questions mid May, and now nothing. Still reserve! Tedious! :-(

Fully understand your frustration. Don't be shy to drop resourcing a polite email. You deserve more than what you've heard but these things either take ages or are done at warp speed, believe me! Your keen interest to progress won't go unnoticed.

Latest

Trending

Trending