The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does,anyone know if it would be too late to apply for one now?
Original post by Finorino

You never know, unless you try
is anyone doing phase 1 and 2 together without coming home in between?
Original post by leafcannon
Mine's 31 July - 23 Aug.

my start date is 31st July too! where are you doing yours?

nope it's not too late, i keep getting emails saying if i book now and bring a friend i get 2 for 1 at nandos even though i'm already signed up lol
Original post by Ona2000
Hey guys! I signed up for NCS in like march or April, but I never received like the stress ball thing and everyone else that is on the same day as me received an information pack thingy by email but I never did 😕 I was wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing. I called NCS a and they said I should call back closer to the start date but Idk if they have messed up my booking or something 😁

yeah that happened to me, you just have to keep calling them and eventually they'll sort it out. it's annoying how disorganised it's been so far but i'm sure it'll all be worth it :smile:
Original post by ppetraityte
Anyone else going on 31st July? :smile:

i am. which region?
NCS has sent me a HUGE T-shirt. It is massive and looks silly, what shall i do? Do you have to wear it on NCS? :/
Reply 188
Anyone doing NCS from 23rd July from London area??

You can! :h: They phoned me yesterday (stupidly put my number/email on a sheet of paper when they came to my school and they keep phoning) as I said I don't want to go and the person said I can still go if I change my mind, a week in advance before it starts. But I'm definitely not going. You never know, I would still apply or at least phone them.
Original post by Kryptonian
NCS has sent me a HUGE T-shirt. It is massive and looks silly, what shall i do? Do you have to wear it on NCS? :/

I'm in the same position and I ordered a small - I asked and they said to bring it on the first day and see if you can swap but you do have to wear it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nomophobia
I'm in the same position and I ordered a small - I asked and they said to bring it on the first day and see if you can swap but you do have to wear it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ohh ok thanks. i'll ask them then but why do they just guess people's height it is silly
Original post by siobhan_xo
my start date is 31st July too! where are you doing yours?

North London (around Barnet area)
Hey does anyone know why bag drop is so early
Start:27 July
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by HKatt
Anyone doing NCS from 23rd July from London area??

Are you going to Wales by any chance? Im not from london area but just asking
Original post by Wisdom2
Did you go hiking? If so, for how long?

I havnt been yet but ive heard its a 6 hour hike
Hiking is so lit! 🔥🔥🔥 Trust me
Do you get to pick who you share your room with or do they choose for you?
Original post by Jessie9525
Do you get to pick who you share your room with or do they choose for you?

Think they pick for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending