The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Who's firmed University of Southampton for 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bewardy98
Hopefully see you in September! 😊 Which accommodation have you put down?

You too!😊 Glen eyre and mayflower, you?
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Got my accommodation offer - I got my second choice (City Gateway) which is pretty strange considering I had an unconditional offer so maybe they don't allocate it by a first come first serve basis. Either way I can't complain to be fair
Reply 42
I've firmed an unconditional offer for Law, and got my accommodation offer the other day! Got Glen Eyre which was my first choice, and it appears to be in Chamberlain which is brand new so I'm pretty happy with that :biggrin:
Original post by belfy
I've firmed an unconditional offer for Law, and got my accommodation offer the other day! Got Glen Eyre which was my first choice, and it appears to be in Chamberlain which is brand new so I'm pretty happy with that :biggrin:

Which choice of room did you pick for Glen Eyre like ensure and which category, I'm just wondering which type of Rome will be in Chamberlain?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by TajwarC
Got my accommodation offer - I got my second choice (City Gateway) which is pretty strange considering I had an unconditional offer so maybe they don't allocate it by a first come first serve basis. Either way I can't complain to be fair

What type of room and where was your first choice?
Original post by Bekah22
What type of room and where was your first choice?

Ensuite Cat 1 at Mayflower
Reply 46
Original post by chriscoles01
Which choice of room did you pick for Glen Eyre like ensure and which category, I'm just wondering which type of Rome will be in Chamberlain?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went for ensuite category 2. Chamberlain rooms are all ensuite cat 2 (i think) with bigger beds.
Original post by belfy

Heyyy x
I got chamberlain as well x See you in september :smile:
Hi I have received a firm offer, studying mathematics. I have a question about accommodation, I am going with part catered so would you advise high fields or wessex lane?
thanks for any replies
Reply 49
I've firmed Southampton for Physiotherapy (BSc) :smile: anyone else??
Name: Grace
Course: English
Interests: reading, music, films
Hi,

Name: Sebastien
Course: Meng Mechanical engineering with a Foundation year
Interests: Sports (love scuba diving but might be a bit cold there haha), Music, and a load more
Got an accomodation offer for Wessex Lane

Been a while since I finished High school and also never been in England before but pretty excited to start though :biggrin:
Original post by Skyebop
I've firmed Southampton for Physiotherapy (BSc) :smile: anyone else??

Me!!!
Anyone for Chemistry with Maths? (or any Chemistry at all?) :smile:
Original post by Humza Ali
Anyone for Chemistry with Maths? (or any Chemistry at all?) :smile:

yup, which halls are you in?
Original post by TajwarC
yup, which halls are you in?

great! i haven't yet got my offer of accommodation but i'm hoping for wessex lane, you?
Original post by Humza Ali
great! i haven't yet got my offer of accommodation but i'm hoping for wessex lane, you?

I'm in City Gateway
Hi everyone 😄
Name: Charlie
Course: History
Interests: music, playing silly games, recently started learning ukulele, tv and film

I've got a place at Southampton and my accommodation is in Glen Eyre 😅 It's my dream come true to be studying History at Southampton, can't wait to meet anyone who will be there 😄
Anyone doing Neuroscience?
Reply 59
Firmed Southampton for BSc Geography! (AAA)
Insurance: Queen Mary University of London (ABB)

(Application for 2017)!
Last year of A levels so excited!! I hate a levels with a passion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending