The Student Room Group

I was bullied and abused in childhood. Ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by wjllow
How insensitive.

How nosy, pretentious and unwanted
Reply 41
Original post by Juichiro
Not trying to be mean, but you do always type the first thing that pops in your head?

Yes.
Reply 42
Original post by xylas
How nosy, pretentious and unwanted

Did you just describe yourself?
Reply 43
Original post by wjllow
Did you just describe yourself?

Keep it up you're doing really well
Reply 44
Original post by xylas
Keep it up you're doing really well

Thanks, I'm priding myself in it.
Original post by wjllow
Thanks, I'm priding myself in it.

Don't listen to him, he's talking rubbish.

Unfortunately there is a common assumption that victims of abuse and bullying are deserving of it, especially someone like me who was abused and bullied throughout childhood, and this is a perception that I'm trying to change because no-one deserves to go through what I went through.
Reply 46
Original post by Anonymous
Don't listen to him, he's talking rubbish.

Unfortunately there is a common assumption that victims of abuse and bullying are deserving of it, especially someone like me who was abused and bullied throughout childhood, and this is a perception that I'm trying to change because no-one deserves to go through what I went through.

Oh I know he's talking absolute rubbish, trust me 😂 yeah it's such a bad perception to be honest. I only get annoyed at people like this because I've also been through that kind of stuff and had people close to me go through it too. No one EVER deserves to go through it (unless you're Trump or Hitler then you're trash) and people being ignorant about it just makes the stigma worse :/ I hope you're okay though. It'll get better over time and I'm always here!!
Original post by wjllow
Oh I know he's talking absolute rubbish, trust me 😂 yeah it's such a bad perception to be honest. I only get annoyed at people like this because I've also been through that kind of stuff and had people close to me go through it too. No one EVER deserves to go through it (unless you're Trump or Hitler then you're trash) and people being ignorant about it just makes the stigma worse :/ I hope you're okay though. It'll get better over time and I'm always here!!

Thank you :smile:

And I'm sorry this has happened to you.
What form of bullying did you face?

Also, I hope you don't feel too obligated to answer this one, which you don't have to do if you don't want to, what do you mean by 'abused'?
Original post by Adamski191
What form of bullying did you face?

Also, I hope you don't feel too obligated to answer this one, which you don't have to do if you don't want to, what do you mean by 'abused'?

Physical, emotional and psychological bullying.

I won't get into details but I was physically, emotionally and psychologically abused.
Sorry to hear this. I suffered bullying as a child also, exclusively at the hands of my peers. I'm the same age as you, too.

If you want someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. :smile:
Thank you.

And I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

How do you cope with day to day life?

Quick Reply