The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Mature and Very Mature Students

Hi I am undertaking in MSc in Business Risk and Security Management this coming year in Southampton University. I was hoping to hook up with some other mature students to discuss issues such as accommodation,settling in etc. I will be moving from abroad to undertake the course.

If there are any other mature students interested in corresponding please do get in touch.

Regards

Leo
Original post by LeoH
Hi I am undertaking in MSc in Business Risk and Security Management this coming year in Southampton University. I was hoping to hook up with some other mature students to discuss issues such as accommodation,settling in etc. I will be moving from abroad to undertake the course.

If there are any other mature students interested in corresponding please do get in touch.

Regards

Leo

Hey LeoH :smile:

Hope you are looking forward to coming to study in Southampton this September, you are going to love it here! Although we may not be a mature student, our accommodation is very popular with international students studying at both Solent and The University of Southampton.

If you are still searching for accommodation, would you like me to send you some more information about our high end all inclusive, studio apartments?

Look forward to hearing from you very soon :smile:

Sophie
https://www.vitastudent.com/locations/student-accommodation-southampton/
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by LeoH

Regards

Leo

Hi Leo,

I am a mature student as well, gonna be studying Meng Mechanical engineering this year in Southampton uni. Got a room at Wessex lane a few weeks ago. Do you already have an accomodation?

Regards,

Sebastien
Original post by LeoH

Regards

Leo

Hi Leo,

There is a Mature Students and Student Parents' society, facilitated by the students' union, which offers events and support to the mature student community. They have a Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SMSsociety/ where you can get in touch with others to discuss anything from accommodation to social events.

We hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending