The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just hope Mkhitaryan isn't another Kagawa :frown:
Original post by Rk2k14
Lol @ think Matuidi would not instantly improve our midfield. Expert out here.

Yeah pretty much anyone would

Reason I'm saying I wouldn't want Matuidi is because he is 29 and a midfielder who is all about energy but no technical ability or creativity is not what we need right now.
(edited 7 years ago)
#BringBackDrinkWater*
Original post by Dirtybit
Yeah pretty much anyone would

Reason I'm saying I wouldn't want Matuidi is because he is 29 and a midfielder who is all about energy but no technical ability or creativity is not what we need right now.

Albeit not as creative as someone like Pogba but is a willing runner who offers that defensive stability and can contribute offensively too. Not just a highlights player.

Wouldn't mind him as a Plan B.
Original post by Rk2k14
Albeit not as creative as someone like Pogba but is a willing runner who offers that defensive stability and can contribute offensively too. Not just a highlights player.

Wouldn't mind him as a Plan B.

Right now we need a lot of creativity. Can't be relying on Rooney to feed Martial, Ibra, Mkhi... Mourinho's always got that creative spark in midfield.
(edited 7 years ago)
Right now we need a lot of creativity. Can't be relying on Rooney to feed Martial, Ibra, Mkhi... Mourinho's always got that creative spark in midfield.

We have Basti, who on one knee is still the best playmaking #8 in the league after Cesc maybe
Original post by Kenan and Kel
We have Basti, who on one knee is still the best playmaking #8 in the league after Cesc maybe

That might be fine if wasn't injured for majority of the season...
Wouldn't mind Pogba for a few years before he's off to Madrid.
But £100million is ludicrous.
(edited 7 years ago)
Mourinho doing a madness it seems. Apparently an agreement has been reached with Pogba. Going for a mere £100 million :biggrin:
They bought Pjanic for around £30million and are potentially selling Pogba for £100million.

Juve are ballers.
Scenes:colondollar:
Getting mad hype on twitter right now. Courtesy of Di Marzio.

Signing him would actually break the internet. Kim K who:colonhash:
Original post by Rk2k14
Getting mad hype on twitter right now. Courtesy of Di Marzio.

Is he reliable?
Original post by swirly
Is he reliable?

ffs Swirly.
Thoughts?
https://twitter.com/manutd20x/status/750823090742059008
Might as well put some of those Adidas monies to work somewhere other than the Glazers bank accounts.

Seems doubtful that negotiations to that extent are happening mid Euros though.
If United land Pogba Kenan, SUG, Rk, Scrawlx, Sheddy will all be very very mad

Original post by Rk2k14
They bought Pjanic for around £30million and are potentially selling Pogba for £100million.

Juve are ballers.

Small clubs do that all the time
If United land Pogba Kenan, SUG, Rk, Scrawlx, Sheddy will all be very very mad

Small clubs do that all the time

Why would I be mad?:confused:
Cant deny the money being mentioned is ridiculous but if Deeney's valued at £30million then...
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah from when we offered £80-100m for Muller I knew we weren't afraid to spend high

Original post by Rk2k14
Why would I be mad?:confused:
Cant deny the money being mentioned is ridiculous but if Deeley's valued at £30million then...

Thought you was always moaning about the price m8!! Highlights player and all that!!

Ighalo £38m too...

Frankly don't care what they pay. Woodward is all about the business being an ex investment banker. I trust the guy when it comes to finances, we can obviously comfortably afford whatever we spend.
(edited 7 years ago)

Can smell what the Rock has been cooking:colondollar: