The Student Room Group

Art Foundation and Game Design courses?

I want to do game art/design but I want to do an art and design foundation diploma first.

I've looked up a few art and design courses but I came through a lot that can't expect more international students.
I got a conditional offer from newcastle but the start date is too early for me.

Do anyone know any art and design foundation diploma course? please let me know
Original post by dana098123
I want to do game art/design but I want to do an art and design foundation diploma first.

I've looked up a few art and design courses but I came through a lot that can't expect more international students.
I got a conditional offer from newcastle but the start date is too early for me.

Do anyone know any art and design foundation diploma course? please let me know

Hey there Dana,

Have you consider Ravensbourne? We have a few foundation courses that might appeal to you. :smile: Click Here for the link!

We are base in London near the o2 and we're only a few minutes away from the station. :biggrin:

I would check out the Art and Design (Design and Media) foundation Diploma. I think it might perk your interest.

Hope this helps
Kayy :h:
Original post by Ravensbourne
Hey there Dana,

Have you consider Ravensbourne? We have a few foundation courses that might appeal to you. :smile: Click Here for the link!

We are base in London near the o2 and we're only a few minutes away from the station. :biggrin:

I would check out the Art and Design (Design and Media) foundation Diploma. I think it might perk your interest.

Hope this helps
Kayy :h:

How much would a foundation course Be for an international student ?

Quick Reply

Latest