The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
It's such a cool photo :tongue: I edited it to be like that :tongue: - that colour isn't quite the original one.

Here's the original (which is still awesome in its own right!)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=653614851457597&set=rpd.100004272640644&type=3&theater

Your editing skills are amazing! This makes me wish I used Facebook! :tongue: You'll have to let me know when you change your cover photo :yep: all of the Bunnymen pictures I've ever seen look so cool! (And your name just had to be there didn't it? :colonhash: I mean, it is your profile but...you can't just overload me with excitement like that :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FireFreezer77

Spoiler

Amazing much! Wizardry must be celebrated with MORIVATIONAL SPEECHES!!!!
Aww staap it you're making Freezer blush so much :hugs:
*explosion eradicates OCD from existence* MOTIVATION has made tonight AWESOME!!
You can be part of many MOTIVATIONAL sentences!!! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Of course such wizardry should! :yep:
Haha awwwww! :hugs:
(You're replies just keep on making me reply with "awwww" :tongue:)

Woooooooooo! Away with the OCD; we don't need it! :woo:
Oooh yay! The thread's BRILLIANCE and AWESOMNESS is highlighted by the MOTIVATIONAL sentences!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Your editing skills are amazing! This makes me wish I used Facebook! :tongue: You'll have to let me know when you change your cover photo :yep: all of the Bunnymen pictures I've ever seen look so cool! (And your name just had to be there didn't it? :colonhash: I mean, it is your profile but...you can't just overload me with excitement like that :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's not a lot of skill involved actually :tongue: I just put a filter on it through another website :tongue: You should get it :smile: You don't even have to add a lot of people on there, it could just be me and Amellia if you wanted :smile: Then you could see all my Echo and the Bunnymen photos, mind you they'd probably cause you to pass out from excitement :rofl: (:tongue:)

Spoiler

Of course such wizardry should! :yep:
Haha awwwww! :hugs:
(You're replies just keep on making me reply with "awwww" :tongue:)

Woooooooooo! Away with the OCD; we don't need it! :woo:
Oooh yay! The thread's BRILLIANCE and AWESOMNESS is highlighted by the MOTIVATIONAL sentences!

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see YOU"RE USING CAPITALS. May I JOIN YOU?

:rofl:
There's not a lot of skill involved actually :tongue: I just put a filter on it through another website :tongue: You should get it :smile: You don't even have to add a lot of people on there, it could just be me and Amellia if you wanted :smile: Then you could see all my Echo and the Bunnymen photos, mind you they'd probably cause you to pass out from excitement :rofl: (:tongue:)

Ohhh, is it as easy as the colour filters you can use on a Word document? :tongue:

Spoiler

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if I did...maybe that's not such a great idea then. I kinda value my wellbeing :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I see YOU"RE USING CAPITALS. May I JOIN YOU?

:rofl:

Hahaha, OF COURSE!!! :tongue: When I talk to Freezer, it's basically just AWESOMNESS, BRILLIANCE and MOTIVATION that are in capitals as well as variations of the word...like AWESOME, BRILLIANT and MOTIVATING! :lol:
We used to talk about PURE MATHS as well but that's kind of come to an end :tongue:
(Btw, do you prefer pure or applied maths?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhh, is it as easy as the colour filters you can use on a Word document? :tongue:

Spoiler

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if I did...maybe that's not such a great idea then. I kinda value my wellbeing :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

You can add colour filters on a Word Document? :tongue: :rofl: I was not aware of such a thing. :tongue:

Spoiler

:lol: :tongue:
Hahaha, OF COURSE!!! :tongue: When I talk to Freezer, it's basically just AWESOMNESS, BRILLIANCE and MOTIVATION that are in capitals as well as variations of the word...like AWESOME, BRILLIANT and MOTIVATING! :lol:
We used to talk about PURE MATHS as well but that's kind of come to an end :tongue:
(Btw, do you prefer pure or applied maths?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amazing :rofl:
(Um...what's applied maths and what's pure? :tongue: I don't like either :lol: Maths is my weak subject :tongue: I have Dyscalculia :tongue:)
You can add colour filters on a Word Document? :tongue: :rofl: I was not aware of such a thing. :tongue:

Spoiler

:lol: :tongue:

I don't know if it was the right wording but you can change the colour, yeah. Some print screens may have to be in order :tongue: (oh my gosh, I'll have to use a McCulloch picture! Eeeeeeeeek!)

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amazing :rofl:
(Um...what's applied maths and what's pure? :tongue: I don't like either :lol: Maths is my weak subject :tongue: I have Dyscalculia :tongue:)

Hahaha I'm glad you find it amusing too! :tongue:
(Well pure is more random calculations like a lot of algebra and things like that, applied is where a lot of the calculations are applied to scientific scenarios, like mechanics. Haha, fair enough :tongue: I hust Googled Dyscalculia and do you actually have that? I never knew that was a thing...maths is my favourite subject, at the moment anyway :tongue: what's your favourite?)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha I'm glad you find it amusing too! :tongue:
(Well pure is more random calculations like a lot of algebra and things like that, applied is where a lot of the calculations are applied to scientific scenarios, like mechanics. Haha, fair enough :tongue: I hust Googled Dyscalculia and do you actually have that? I never knew that was a thing...maths is my favourite subject, at the moment anyway :tongue: what's your favourite?)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I see :tongue: Well to be honest pure sounds bad enough, and applied... :tongue: Yeah, I'd probably really struggle there XD and yes I do :smile: I found out I did last year. It explains why I've always struggled with maths even since I was younger, like some of the basic concepts are a bit more harder to grasp for me...I don't really think I have one? :lol: I mean I used to like science back in school but yeah :tongue:
Ah I see :tongue: Well to be honest pure sounds bad enough, and applied... :tongue: Yeah, I'd probably really struggle there XD and yes I do :smile: I found out I did last year. It explains why I've always struggled with maths even since I was younger, like some of the basic concepts are a bit more harder to grasp for me...I don't really think I have one? :lol: I mean I used to like science back in school but yeah :tongue:

So you prefer pure even though you don't like either? So your dislike of applied is much greater? :K: oh wow! I didn't think you'd joke about anything like that but you put :tongue: afterwards so I just had to double check! :tongue:
Only last year? Wow, yeah that must have made a lot of sense when you looked back on past maths lessons. Haha, fair enough! Science is pretty cool, not exactly my thing but...yeah :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Scary but funny! :tongue: Haha I know you're joking though :rofl:
No worries! Yesterday was Eid though, right? So I wasn't surprised to not see you there. I just thought you'd be having a great time :smile: btw Eid Mabarak (probably wrong so...Happy Eid :tongue:)
OK, just return whenever you can - it's no rush :h:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha sorry :redface:
Yeah it was Eid yesterday :smile:
It's right, dw about it :smile:
Yeah, will be back soon :biggrin:
Original post by hamza772000
Haha sorry :redface:
Yeah it was Eid yesterday :smile:
It's right, dw about it :smile:
Yeah, will be back soon :biggrin:

Don't be sorry! :no: (no need :tongue:)
Ooh awesome! :tongue:
Cool :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't be sorry! :no: (no need :tongue:)
Ooh awesome! :tongue:
Cool :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, sorry for apologising then :wink:
Well, sorry for apologising then :wink:

Haha, apologising for apologising :tongue:
Let's just say I forgive you and that's the end of that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, apologising for apologising :tongue:
Let's just say I forgive you and that's the end of that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, ok thanks :biggrin:
Haha, ok thanks :biggrin:

No worries :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Matrix! :tongue: Yeah I was aware of this thread, I have posted here before :tongue: I will make an effort to try and post here more :smile:

:lol:

That reference is most appreciated! :rofl: Never Stop is awesome, and if you think that version is good, listen to this :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTm5KzBvRqk

And also a random song for you :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJIbRa-65_8

SASSKING! This was AWESOME! The way they played the intro was just BRILLIANT and...wow! I loved McCulloch's random dance moves too :rofl: Can you just imagine if you were at that 1983 live performance!?
As for the second one, aaaaaaamazing! :ahee: Is that your favourite song by them?
I have some massive news to tell you tommorow... :wink: :tongue:

Haha, I didn't realise this you had tagged me - in the app, I can't see the tags so I thought this was just a general message to everyone on the thread :rofl:
Aww you guys are soooo sweet :colondollar: ( I just read all the messages :tongue:) I didn't expect you guys to be talking about me :tongue: I thought you'd just leave a message, which would've been MORE than enough :smile: Really appreciate you guys taking the time out, I HAVE THE BIGGEST SMILE ON MY FACE AS I TYPE THIS, it's almost like a a paedo smile.......lolol jk jk I promise it isn't :tongue:, but you guys seriously didn' need to. :smile:

@mypetpikachu Sorry, you seemed very enthusiastic about my bday, yet I wasn:t there......:frown: btw, stop saying I'm fun to talk to :tongue: I'm not lol :tongue:

@mediaya Hey, that Eid description by pikachu(lol I'm just gonna call her pikachu for now) was somewhat all correct...:tongue:.....and btw, sleep did make me feel better :wink:

And obviously @Matrix123 :tongue: haha :tongue: Thank you so much too for wishing me, I really should've been there......Sorry, I wasn't able to talk yesterday :frown: btw, I will get back to the number counting soon :wink:

No worries....haha...ur paedo smile can be accepted on ur birthday..Lmao...
Aw...it's fine..don't need to say sorry for that...yes..u r fun to talk to..lol..
Ur welcome...u see..I don't hv anything better to do in life than stalk other people's lives...lmao..jk..jk...don't get scared of me...I'm not a stalker...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest