The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mypetpikachu
How long do u want this to last? :tongue: I'M NOT :angry: lol jk :tongue: I'm not though
Haha..sorry...well u might as well buy it then...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries - just kidding :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes they r....I know someone is...well I hope someone does...lmao...

Posted from TSR Mobile
No one is............I hope so.......:frown:
Original post by hamza772000
How long do u want this to last? :tongue: I'M NOT :angry: lol jk :tongue: I'm not though

Yes u r...

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol :P i DON'T WANT A GOD DAMN LOTTERY TICKET :tongue: Whoops Caps lock was on :frown:

Haha I know, you already said :tongue:
It's OK, no need for the sad fave btw (and you don't need to apologise for it :wink: :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
No worries - just kidding :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was serious..lol..jk..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile
SASSKING! This was AWESOME! The way they played the intro was just BRILLIANT and...wow! I loved McCulloch's random dance moves too :rofl: Can you just imagine if you were at that 1983 live performance!?
As for the second one, aaaaaaamazing! :ahee: Is that your favourite song by them?

Haha, I didn't realise this you had tagged me - in the app, I can't see the tags so I thought this was just a general message to everyone on the thread :rofl:

If I was at that performance... *jaw drops* :rofl: This was considered one of their best concerts of the 80s - like their pinnacle. They played two nights at The Royal Albert Hall. It would of been UNBELIEVABLE to be there! :tongue: (and yeah, I was going to mention when I sent it initially, note his dance moves :lol:)

I'm still checking the band out actually, it's certainly their most well-known song. I do like it though yeah :biggrin:
I also like this one too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldTZdpRgYaM - not sure it'd be your thing but we'll see :smile: It's similar to The Bunnymen actually.
(edited 7 years ago)
I was serious..lol..jk..jk...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, well I wasn't :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No one is............I hope so.......:frown:

Dw...if no one does...then I'll say it...don't need to worry about that...lmao...

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I'm not........
Original post by SassKing13
If I was at that performance... *jaw drops* :rofl: This was considered one of their best concerts of the 80s - like their pinnacle. They played two nights at The Royal Albert Hall. It would of been UNBELIEVABLE to be there! :tongue: (and yeah, I was going to mention when I sent it initially, note his dance moves :lol:)

I'm still checking the band out actually, it's certainly their most well-known song. I do like it though yeah :biggrin:
I also like this one too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldTZdpRgYaM - not sure it'd be your thing but we'll see :smile: It's similar to The Bunnymen actually.

The glory of actually being there! :woo: Really? I'm not surprised (Hahaha, I mean, I hate dancing but I can make an exception if I note down the McCulloch moves! :tongue: (Woahhh...that alliteration! :rofl:) :lol:)Oh cool :h: Wow, I love this one! You keep on coming up with amazing songs! I love the guitar and drums in this one :yep: AWESOME stuff! It is quite similar to the Bunnymen! :biggrin:Edit: Just listened to this - you have probably already done so. Anyway, I really like this one too :yep:[video="youtube;OXOgRvj76zI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXOgRvj76zI[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
No, I'm not........

Yes u r..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha I know, you already said :tongue:
It's OK, no need for the sad fave btw (and you don't need to apologise for it :wink: :tongue:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, oops ok :tongue:

Well, sorry for apologising again :tongue:
No I'm not......
No I'm not......

Yes u r...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, oops ok :tongue:

Well, sorry for apologising again :tongue: