The Student Room Group

Happy birthday Hamza!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Federerr
Listen m8. I know you Yorkshire Pakistanis. Celebrate your birthday with a roti with 1 candle on it to save on costs :wink: only allowed to blow it out once it hits the morning since u need the fire to light ya yard :h:

How can u remotely say DJ is better than RF? You must be clapped in the head. Some confused yute out here uno.

Oh shite! I just clocked im in Yorkshire ATM for the past few days. Wer u at b!
K den U Bengalis actin' as if u do bare sh*t lol, u go fishing with that second hand fishing net with no fish bait.........All u have is bloomin' PAAN all day, u all look like vampires........that's not even a joke..............

I didn't remotely say it, I just f***ing said it okay! lol, RF prolly is better, but who gives a sh*t, he wins, u suck him off, he loses u chop DJ's balls off, like WTF?!?!?! (Sorry for being vulgar btw)

Where u at?
Woah!

I'd like to thank @mediaya for the invite to this party.

However I do not come to parties in which is to celebrate a snakes birthday.

@hamza772000

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Who beliefs Djokovic and ugly piece of 💩 Is better then the Holy Roger Federer.

Djokovic who lost in the 4th round of Wimbledon to world number 28! 😭😭

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Hope you all have fun :smile:

@Rakstar
@Tasnia'x
@mediaya

Ur welcome

Snakes!?!?!? .... U hate him... I hate u :angry:lol jk:tongue:
Oi fam calm it g.

We don't want this one to get excited. Thinking he has boys

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
She's not a boy though..............:tongue:
BTW.

Ben10 is moist.

He's ben(t)

Looks like my A* English skills coming in handy :wink:
Power Rangers?!?!?!? HAHA :tongue:
At least Ben 10's a freaking cartoon lol, Have u seen how fake Power rangers is?!?!
(edited 7 years ago)
Oi fam calm it g.

We don't want this one to get excited. Thinking he has boys

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

Urmm...do you mind typing that out again? I don't quite understand what you're getting at here...:holmes:
Original post by hamza772000

No worries :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now I think ur baffed :tongue: lol JK :tongue:

Yeeeeees now i'll put these alla time lol (dont have to put them in now lol)
Original post by Matrix123
Urmm...do you mind typing that out again? I don't quite understand what you're getting at here...:holmes:

No worries :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
HAHAHA, that's how these 'Londoners' speak :rofl:
Original post by mediaya
Yeeeeees now i'll put these alla time lol (dont have to put them in now lol)
Noooooooooooooooo pleaseeeeeeeee
HAHAHA, that's how these 'Londoners' speak :rofl:

Ohhh, OK :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's almost like a different language :tongue:
It's almost like a different language :tongue:

Haha yeah, well I didn't understand it anyway :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
K den U Bengalis actin' as if u do bare sh*t lol, u go fishing with that second hand fishing net with no fish bait.........All u have is bloomin' PAAN all day, u all look like vampires........that's not even a joke..............

I didn't remotely say it, I just f***ing said it okay! lol, RF prolly is better, but who gives a sh*t, he wins, u suck him off, he loses u chop DJ's balls off, like WTF?!?!?! (Sorry for being vulgar btw)

Where u at?

Woah! Yes now I can go into savage mode. I love parring Pakistanis (alliteration A* English)

First and far most yeh. Listen g stop acting hard and calm TF down yeh. Us pricks have fish. What'd you mean have? Some DEAD dry piece of roti made from some crusty flour down the local corner shop dealing expired shite. With some bent edges signifying how most Pakistani boys are bent :h:

Paan yeh! Listen I see Pakistani grandads chewing that blick caterpillar on there faces. Dat shite protruding down in to there lips and shite. Stained with the dead curry u man make with no seasoning. Stingy shites. With little bits of food u man store in between just for when u get a little hungry. :h:

Id happily suck off RF babe. You don't need to tell me to do it.

Go suck off them moist white Yorkshire boys I see out the window gg. Peak how u gotta chill with them nittys. Some mad hood u man got g 😂😂😂 full of MOIST 16 year olds dreading the roadman life. So fun clamping them. Your life = bent my friend.
She's not a boy though..............:tongue:

Swear she using her older brothers account uno. Begging that Indian matrix film 😂😂

Posted from TSR

Wer u from?

If uno then uno b.
Power Rangers?!?!?!? HAHA :tongue:
At least Ben 10's a freaking cartoon lol, Have u seen how fake Power rangers is?!?!

Rah my g rating Ben 10 uno 😂😂

I went Bangladesh and these moist 5 year old kids back home call Ben 10 moist and then we got this man from Yorkshire rating that shite 😂😂

You my friend are truly 100% bent :smile:

Power rangers is mad. If you call power rangers fake. You're one beautiful hyprocrite. WDF is Ben 10 some son who found some watch in his nans closet and he can change it to some bent coackroach? 😂😂

If you can't rate power rangers u can't be rating super hero movies...

Munafiq!
[QUOTE="Federerr;66304120"]

Posted from TSR

Wer u from?

If uno then uno b.

Hein??
Bdud hdhdu hxhdbjxifn ygm? :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woah! Yes now I can go into savage mode. I love parring Pakistanis (alliteration A* English)

First and far most yeh. Listen g stop acting hard and calm TF down yeh. Us pricks have fish. What'd you mean have? Some DEAD dry piece of roti made from some crusty flour down the local corner shop dealing expired shite. With some bent edges signifying how most Pakistani boys are bent :h:

Paan yeh! Listen I see Pakistani grandads chewing that blick caterpillar on there faces. Dat shite protruding down in to there lips and shite. Stained with the dead curry u man make with no seasoning. Stingy shites. With little bits of food u man store in between just for when u get a little hungry. :h:

Id happily suck off RF babe. You don't need to tell me to do it.

Go suck off them moist white Yorkshire boys I see out the window gg. Peak how u gotta chill with them nittys. Some mad hood u man got g 😂😂😂 full of MOIST 16 year olds dreading the roadman life. So fun clamping them. Your life = bent my friend.
Listen ALL uf f***ing have is fish.........EWW..........with rice as well like WTF?!?!? Roti tastes much better, and bent edges?:lolwut:
lol We don't have bent edges ........don't know what ur on about there......

Listen, they're pathans okay! Even then I'd rather have that then look like this:Betel.jpg

Dead curry? Still better than fish n f***ing wet rice with bloody Mr Naga all over it!!!

Yh, lol So u acc.......? never mind lol

Let's just say................Ur in a chavvy area bro...............Nothin' I can do about that........
(edited 7 years ago)
The bit in bold isn't true............what about weddings? Have u seen all the Pakis then:tongue: lmao.

What if someone finishes reading or memorising the Qur'an ?

There's many more..............

If you reread what I said, I said celebrated annually :tongue:

I have never heard of any hadith celebrating memorisation.
Swear she using her older brothers account uno. Begging that Indian matrix film 😂😂

Hehe :rofl:
....I don't get it :tongue:
[QUOTE="Federerr;66304120"]

Posted from TSR

Wer u from?

If uno then uno b.

I am from the southern half of England, not near London if that's where you're from.

If I know, then I know "b"? I don't understand that either

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply