The Student Room Group

France should be made to leave the European Union

Until they stop their barbaric production of foie gras. I'm tired of seeing us going 'awww look at the Syrians' when ducks and geese are being cruelly murdered by force-feeding in a Western European country.

Posted from TSR Mobile
They'll have nothing to serve with the caviar at the European Council meetings if they ban France and foie gras.
It tastes damn good though.
Reply 3
Original post by JamesN88
It tastes damn good though.

You are an animal cruelty enabler.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by floury
Until they stop their barbaric production of foie gras. I'm tired of seeing us going 'awww look at the Syrians' when ducks and geese are being cruelly murdered by force-feeding in a Western European country.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is it to you? Why should you bother who is or is not in the EU? Abother unhinged and irational thread by you.
Original post by floury
You are an animal cruelty enabler.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've tried it once but it's now where I draw the line.
Reply 6
Original post by floury

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree!
Vegetarian here
Reply 7
Original post by 999tigger
What is it to you? Why should you bother who is or is not in the EU? Abother unhinged and irational thread by you.

I appreciate that the thoughts of the EU getting you from behind (good and hard) might make you come, but it isn't that way for the rest of us.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by floury
I appreciate that the thoughts of the EU getting you from behind (good and hard) might make you come, but it isn't that way for the rest of us.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You post some distinctly weird stuff. You claim France should be made to leave, but fail as usual to give any logical reason. Also pretty hypocrictical of you as you are always claiming you wnat nothing to do with the EU, so why should you care?

You might want to try posting threads which are logical and rational.
Foie gras is buff ting.
I don't give a damn about cocking ducks. Foie gras is delicious. If you want something about the meat industry to get pissy about, then try the way pigs are treated in Danish farms. In fact, pigs shouldn't really be eaten at all given how smart they are. Ducks are really, really stupid though, so who cares.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending