The Student Room Group

Ukcat and bmat study

HI Guys,

How are you preparing for this exam. I heard it is tough and I am nervous.
Reply 1
Original post by dangertiger
HI Guys,

You know they are 2 separate exams though right?
I'm going through the UKCAT 1000qs boom atm, dw about bmat its ages away.
Reply 3
I know they r two diff exams. I wanted to know how people are prepping. I am doing official UKcAT website questions to start.
Which book should I Buy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dangertiger
HI Guys,

Hi dangertiger

Firstly, don't be nervous! As long as you do plenty of preparation I am sure you'll be just fine.

Are you taking both the BMAT and UKCAT? Do you have your tests booked yet?

There are lots of resources available to help you prepare for both of the tests. I think that deciding on what resources are best for you really depends on what approach you feel suits you best.

Do you think you would benefit from something available online where you can control the pace of your study? Or perhaps you learn better in a group environment with a more intense approach? Maybe you feel that a one on one set up would work best for you?

Once you have decided on your preferred style of learning it should be easier to choose from there which the right course is for you.

It is also a really good idea to read some blogs by people who have been there and done it themselves. There are plenty of these around. In fact this blog post would be great for you to read.

I hope that I have been of some use... do let me know if you have any specific questions I can help with... we have quite a lot of experience in this area!

Good luck with it all.

UniAdmissions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending