The Student Room Group

Will driving interfere with University?

Hello.

Currently I'm taking driving lessons and probably won't pass my test until a few months after starting University.

My University is about an hours bus ride away from my home. Do you think I could sitll do driving lessons every week or what?
Original post by similarBlank
Hello.

Currently I'm taking driving lessons and probably won't pass my test until a few months after starting University.

My University is about an hours bus ride away from my home. Do you think I could sitll do driving lessons every week or what?

Can't see it being a problem :smile:
Reply 2
Why not just get a new instructor at Uni? Forget messing around going home all the time
Original post by dcthorpe
Why not just get a new instructor at Uni? Forget messing around going home all the time

This

An hours bus ride each way is going to be expensive and takes a lot of time (plus a bit of traffic and a delay on the bus and you could miss your lesson).

Find a local instructor - or take more lessons and take your test earlier before starting uni.
Hello.

Yes :smile: of course, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Just plan your lessons for when you have a decent amount of free time in a day so you aren't rushing.
You'll be able to do - might as well carry on and finish it!

Best of luck :smile:
I shoud've mentioned I don't want to get another instructor. I've been with this one for over a year, he's been my only driving instructor, and I'd really rather not get another one. :tongue:

Shouldn't be too expensive, hopefully, I get free bus travel at the moment and am looking to see if there's a way to continue that.
Hello.

I shoud've mentioned I don't want to get another instructor. I've been with this one for over a year, he's been my only driving instructor, and I'd really rather not get another one. :tongue:

Shouldn't be too expensive, hopefully, I get free bus travel at the moment and am looking to see if there's a way to continue that.

Then yes just go for it. But do try to pass as soon as possible

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending