The Student Room Group

Happy birthday Hamza!!!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
I obviously knew! I was about to say France, but I didn't wanna be wrong, ygm? :tongue: I just said Chocolat Chaud that day, coz I thought ur mum was french so u just spoke french, SORRY! :redface: btw, can u speak fluent English?, I won't EVER correct ur grammar again, unless u want me to OKAY! :smile:

where did u get that from????????she was pakistani n me dad is pakistani too, i am just born in france lol

yes i can speak fluent enlgish i just dont know the hard words if u know what i mean....like i hear these words alot but dont really how to use them when i speak coz i dont know the exact definition

so you dont want me to progress hein?:frown:
Kind of yeah......

Not quite genuine means like he's original, he doesn't try to be like someone else, he's trustworthy etc.

nd genuinely nice means that he is legitimately nice, like it's just to put emphasis on his niceness and just to let you know that he IS in fact nice.

aah okay, you are genuinely nice bro for helping me!:colondollar:
Original post by mediaya
where did u get that from????????she was pakistani n me dad is pakistani too, i am just born in france lol

yes i can speak fluent enlgish i just dont know the hard words if u know what i mean....like i hear these words alot but dont really how to use them when i speak coz i dont know the exact definition

so you dont want me to progress hein?:frown:
Oh, so you're full paki? Yay, I think u told me that ur mum's French :tongue:

Oh, okay then, I understand :smile:

No,ofc I do, Wth are u on about, I just don't wanna come across as rude, ygm? I don't wanna be that annoying guy that's always taking mistakes out......but I happily will do from now :smile: :colondollar:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
aah okay, you are a genuinely nice bro for helping me!:colondollar:
And you're a genuinely nice sister for being the way you are :wink:

btw, the bit in bold is what you accidentally missed out in your original post :wink:
Oh, so you're full paki? Yay, I think u told me that ur mum's French :tongue:

Oh, okay then, I understand :smile:

No,ofc I do, Wth are u on about, I just don't wanna come across as rude, ygm? I don't wanna be that annoying guy that's always taking mistakes out......but I happily will do from now :smile: :colondollar:

yh a full paki lol.................did i? i must have been drunk then...jk lol:tongue:

oh yes please,:colondollar: correct me if am wrong but not on things like your is you are n all that if u what i mean
And you're a genuinely nice sister for being the way you are :wink:

btw, the bit in bold is what you accidentally missed out in your original post :wink:

aww thanks, :biggrin:

and thanks again for correcting lol
Original post by mediaya
yh a full paki lol.................did i? i must have been drunk then...jk lol:tongue:

oh yes please,:colondollar: correct me if am wrong but not on things like your is you are n all that if u what i mean
k cool, but it'd be hard for me to distinguish whether you are using 'slang' or making genuine mistakes, like here you wrote 'am' instead of 'I am' or 'I'm', was that done on purpose? I assume so.......:smile:

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
aww thanks, :biggrin:

and thanks again for correcting lol
No worries, lol, but it's just the truth so....I don't think I deserved to be thanked :smile: :tongue:

Don't keep on thanking me :tongue:
k cool, but it'd be hard for me to distinguish whether you are using 'slang' or making genuine mistakes, like here you wrote 'am' instead of 'I am' or 'I'm', was that done on purpose? I assume so.......:smile:

Spoiler

oooooh ****.....i wont use slang then, but i know i will at some point.......but i'll try not to when i talk to u lol:wink:
the ones i always use are; u, am, np,(ygm,lmao, that more u tho) tho, m8......i mean isnt it obvious..never mind
what a d***
Original post by mediaya
oooooh ****.....i wont use slang then, but i know i will at some point.......but i'll try not to when i talk to u lol:wink:
the ones i always use are; u, am, np,(ygm,lmao, that more u tho) tho, m8......i mean isnt it obvious..never mind
what a d***
It kinda is, soz :redface:

U being fr? :frown:
No worries, lol, but it's just the truth so....I don't think I deserved to be thanked :smile: :tongue:

Don't keep on thanking me :tongue:

why did u thank me.....oops no u didnt lol :wink:

k, dont keep on apologising first :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
why did u thank me.....oops no u didnt lol :wink:

k, dont keep on apologising first :tongue:
yh lol :smile:

fine. :smile:

don't keep on apologising, it's fine :wink:

what?what do you mean?
u know what...never mind, i said nothing:colonhash:

hahaha lol i just realised what it means..............sorry for being so baffed but i thought it wasnt a swear word..............
and so no, if u correct me i wont moan or thimk anything like that about you!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
don't keep on apologising, it's fine :wink:

what?what do you mean?
u know what...never mind, i said nothing:colonhash:
I meant were u being serious when u said this?

Original post by mediaya

what a d***
Original post by mediaya
hahaha lol i just realised what it means..............sorry for being so baffed
and so no, if u correct me i wont moan or thimk anything like that about you!!
You're not baffed! :angry: Be quiet, lol :tongue:

So you acc think I'm a d***? :tongue: don't blame you, if u do tbh :tongue:
You're not baffed! :angry: Be quiet, lol :tongue:

So you acc think I'm a d***? :tongue: don't blame you, if u do tbh :tongue:

i am quite lol, just typing :tongue:.......:toofunny:........what makes u thing am not?

naaaah lol, why would i think this...............proof i couldnt figure what that was saying:toofunny:
omg france just won 2-0, :france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france::france:

@hamza772000
Original post by mediaya
i am quite lol, just typing :tongue:.......:toofunny:........what makes u thing am not?

naaaah lol, why would i think this...............proof i couldnt figure what that was saying:toofunny:
Not quite Aysha, QUIET, they're two different words :smile:

Ur not baffed coz ur not. Period.

I dunno?! U tell me!

And I don't understand what the last bit means :tongue: Sorry :redface:
Original post by mediaya
omg france just won 2-0,

@hamza772000
I know lol :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest