The Student Room Group

excluding this girl?

guihbijnp;
(edited 7 years ago)
you could invite her once and see how it goes
My friendship group had a situation similar to this recently, and it turned out the girl was actually reporting our conversations to other people and needless to say we cut her out, so I would see where her loyalty lies because as you say she has other friends but she still hangs around with you guys...
(edited 7 years ago)
Seems like you should talk to her.
Reply 4
If you're under the age of 17 you're immature
If not then yes you are a *****
Original post by Mathemagicien
well like it sounds like she has a problems yeah but nah m8 i probs would not inviting her anymore to ur group. u say ur friends is not know what 2 do either so like why dont you maybe has a chat with her and b asking her what she wants. ask her if she b feeling awks maybe shes just going 2 b polite yeh???? or maybe she has social awks or something. but its like totally easier 2 talk 2 her direct and all than b like trying to guess wot she is finking and stuff

lads i fink both of u r begs man. u aint got nufink on me n my gurls. Dis gal obz jus wants to b ya frend. take her pls so we dnt hav 2 deel wiv her otherwise we got beef fam ygm
Original post by Legendary Quest
lads i fink both of u r begs man. u aint got nufink on me n my gurls. Dis gal obz jus wants to b ya frend. take her pls so we dnt hav 2 deel wiv her otherwise we got beef fam ygm

[The p word]

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending