The Student Room Group

Basic knowledge

Is there any websites I could use to learn basic knowledge for psychology like definitions and theories? I would like to learn some psychology before I start my a levels in September to make sure I don't fall behind which I may do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Tbh you don't need to bother, psychology is pretty easy. But if you really want to, find out the spec your school is doing and briefly research the theories/studies in the spec
Reply 2
Original post by goam
Tbh you don't need to bother, psychology is pretty easy. But if you really want to, find out the spec your school is doing and briefly research the theories/studies in the spec

Ok thank you but everyone is finding it hard apparently :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Jodie_mort
Ok thank you but everyone is finding it hard apparently :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I personally didn't and nor did my friends so :dontknow: Different exam board maybe? (we did Edexcel) I think as long as you pay attention in lessons, do all the homework and revise for tests then you'll be more than fine!
Reply 4
Original post by goam
I personally didn't and nor did my friends so :dontknow: Different exam board maybe? (we did Edexcel) I think as long as you pay attention in lessons, do all the homework and revise for tests then you'll be more than fine!

Ok thank you!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jodie_mort
Is there any websites I could use to learn basic knowledge for psychology like definitions and theories? I would like to learn some psychology before I start my a levels in September to make sure I don't fall behind which I may do

Posted from TSR Mobile

Loopa psychology by Saj Devishi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending