The Student Room Group

Why do people who drink bottled water think they are better than others?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I've always wanted to try it haha
It looks majestic
I don't think I'm better than everyone else..
Unless you are out and about YOU HAVE A BLOODY TAP THAT DISPENSES WATER.
I drink Glaceau water from time to time and I think rather low of myself. Also, not everyone who drinks bottled water assumes they're better than everyone. In that case, they'd be busting heads trying to decipher who's better out of them.
I just think it's funny that people are fooled by marketing. There seems to be some snobbery about bottled water but (apart from a bit of a flavour) it's pretty much the same. It's a first world problem. People in the desert must think we are pretty ungracious transporting water from France and so on when you get virtually the same product from a tap. add in the environmental damage of plastic production and waste and lack of recycling ... pretty poor show.
Original post by saraxh

Edit: **** I misread this and thought it said water. I shall keep this post to remind me of the shame it has brought my family.

Shall now commit sudoku

(edited 7 years ago)
What has this forum come to?!
I drink bottled water all the time but the water is from the tap . Plot twist !
I hate the taste of bottled water, I have to get family members to drink the actual bottled water so I can reuse the bottle and fill it with tap water.
Original post by smartalan73
I hate the taste of bottled water, I have to get family members to drink the actual bottled water so I can reuse the bottle and fill it with tap water.

Because pouring it out would be a crime?
Original post by 34908seikj
Because pouring it out would be a crime?

Well it would be when there's people around me who are willing to drink it...
I only drink premium water. I dont like to drink the same water as peasants drink
The best water is Fiji water. It has more of a better watery taste than tap water which tastes like something a peasant would drink. Im an exotic person and Id like my water to be exotic too
btw London tap water does taste dire, so I can see why some people do drink bottled water.
Reply 54
Original post by Biryani007
The ones that drink out of these think the sun shines out of their behind...

In fairness when i did buy one of those from Harrods it was cheaper than Evian from WHsmith :rolleyes:
I'll do what I want m8 bottle water is for the cool people like me
Reply 56
bottled water is just water the companies get from a tap or aquifier and they bottle it and say it's "pure"...haha.. pure ****....

only truly pure water is direct from a spring, not the *****y Dasani and stuff. Coke just dig a huge well to make Dasani, no more purer than tap water.
Original post by smartalan73

Or just empty the bottle out into a sink?
Better yet, buy a reusable bottle?!!
I either drink filtered water or bottled water because I live in London and tap water here is disgusting lol. Nothing to do with thinking I'm better than everyone else. I didn't even know that was a thing 😳😳
Reply 59
Original post by 999tigger
Why you need to watch water intake because you take creatine?

play it safe, prevent muscle cramping and all

Quick Reply

Latest