The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spotify95
Nah, don't make them too difficult please, otherwise I might not be able to keep track of things :biggrin:

Too right, it is very strange when you first come across it - but once you're used to it, it becomes easier :yep:

-17,940 (can you edit please as I messed up before and didn't notice...)

Are you talking about the typing backwards?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's even more AWESOME is that I'm going to sell one of my items in a job lot that I have - and it's going to propel me into profit without even selling 50% of the items in the job lot!

BRILLIANT! :smile:

Woahh...that sure does sound AWESOME! :awesome: BRILLIANT stuff; this is going even better than I thought! (And I thought it was going BRILLIANTLY)

(Btw, I like what you did there :yep::top:)
Just done a quick calculation and I'm already £6.50 into profit now, and I haven't even sold all my items!

Awesome :smile: :yep:

Already!? That's amazing!

:five:
Original post by mediaya
:cry2::cry::cry2:

:console: What's the matter? :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Going good, thanks for asking!

Recently got my results for my 3 year degree, and got a 2.1 (upper second class) degree :smile:

Now all I need is a nice job, preferably at the same university, and all will be well!

Well played

Original post by Andy98
Well played

Thanks! :smile:

I was going to reply to this earlier, but my Acer Aspire 5742 (renamed: Acer ****spire) decided to cook itself again. Do NOT buy an Acer Aspire laptop, especially the 5741/5742 series! They are well known for their overheating, and the only thing you can do is either limit the processor power (in the settings - which negates the reason for having an i5 processor) or put new thermal paste on - and the latter requires complete disassembly to access the motherboard.

Original post by kiiten
Are you talking about the typing backwards?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, of course :biggrin:

Original post by mediaya
:cry2::cry::cry2:

Are you ok? :hugs:

Thanks! :smile:

I was going to reply to this earlier, but my Acer Aspire 5742 (renamed: Acer ****spire) decided to cook itself again. Do NOT buy an Acer Aspire laptop, especially the 5741/5742 series! They are well known for their overheating, and the only thing you can do is either limit the processor power (in the settings - which negates the reason for having an i5 processor) or put new thermal paste on - and the latter requires complete disassembly to access the motherboard.

I'm happy with my HP Envy :tongue:

Hello, it's -17,958. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Sgt.Golden
Hello, it's 17,958. :smile:

You mean -17,958? :wink:

Original post by Andy98
I'm happy with my HP Envy :tongue:-17957

Good good. I always recommend HPs.
My best friend has a HP G6-2380SA (intel i5 3230M, 8GB, 1TB) and it has been very good.
My new laptop, to replace the Acer, is a HP 15-AC153SA (intel i7 4510U, 8GB, 2TB (1TB W7 + 1TB W10)), and that is much better than said Acer.
My parents' HP (unknown model, AMD-E2, 6GB, 750GB) is ok considering the price paid (less than £250), a bit slow but what do you expect with an AMD-E2 clocked at 1.7GHz? An Intel i3 would have outperformed it.

Very true, one can miss one simble and destroy everything :wink: -17,960
(edited 7 years ago)

Guys, we need a couple of edits please... :smile:
Original post by Andy98
I'm happy with my HP Envy :tongue:

Good, you don't want to mess about with crappy Acer laptops :no:

-17,961 rule 16b

So close to palindrome!
I can taste it already! :biggrin:
Nah, don't make them too difficult please, otherwise I might not be able to keep track of things :biggrin:

Too right, it is very strange when you first come across it - but once you're used to it, it becomes easier :yep:

-17,940 (can you edit please as I messed up before and didn't notice...)

Hmm ok then! Im too tired for one right now but i shall add some more soon then :biggrin:

It looks like a different language haha! Exactly! At one point it just becomes natural to do it!

Have done!

@Matrix123 Apologies for not responding much today! Ive not really been on here much, except to upload my post on WIZARDRY or is that my next one, im confused haha
Palindrome is so close!!!!
I WANT IT!!

(edited 7 years ago)
Much post in thread of counting BRILLIANCE :biggrin:
MUCH ADDICTION

Only 1 more to go!!!!
I may have spammed the thread slightly but i must get the triple crown of numbers, for now at least haha!

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest