The Student Room Group

Question about my results

Hey! I wanted to ask on here and see if anyone has a chance of answering, basically all of my exams were on the Cambridge International board and my results come through on the 11th August, but officially results day is on the 18th of August. I was wondering if UCAS would update my track or my university would email me on this date with whatever their decision is, but im unsure. Should I email UCAS? Thank you in advance!
Original post by caii97
Hey! I wanted to ask on here and see if anyone has a chance of answering, basically all of my exams were on the Cambridge International board and my results come through on the 11th August, but officially results day is on the 18th of August. I was wondering if UCAS would update my track or my university would email me on this date with whatever their decision is, but im unsure. Should I email UCAS? Thank you in advance!

Track will be frozen between the 11th and the 18th (while universities make decisions and send them to track). Universities wont contact you about your place during that period but if you're holding your results and contact them they might be able to speak to you.

There's no need to contact them if you've met your offer though - only if you have missed your offer (in which case they might say "wait until the 18th", and if they do and Track shows no change then you need to contact them again - see the flowchart in my sig:smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest