The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

MSc Occupational Therapy anyone?

Hi!
Is anyone else attending the MSc Occupational Therapy course 2016/17?
Reply 1
Original post by rcm2016
Yeah I am! Pre-registration?

No, post-reg! :frown:
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
I am! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Freddyt58
I am! :smile:

Post-reg? :smile:
Original post by ofedav
Post-reg? :smile:

Doing the undergrad course, not sure if that means Pre or Post XD How are you guys finding all the things that we have to do before we start, like the vaccine checks and the resus training? I heard most University's do them internally instead of getting applicants to pay for that
Reply 5
Hiya...

I'm doing the Pre-Reg this September.
Do you have an idea of the time table.

I know the enrolment is 19th September 2016 but that's the only information I've got so far? I was wondering if you had more n could share.

Thanks
Reply 6
Original post by Freddyt58
Doing the undergrad course, not sure if that means Pre or Post XD How are you guys finding all the things that we have to do before we start, like the vaccine checks and the resus training? I heard most University's do them internally instead of getting applicants to pay for that

From my understanding the Undergrad is not the same. The post-reg is 1year pre-reg is 2 year undergrad is 3 years. But pre and undergrad both qualify has OT at the end so it doesn't really matter. Undergrad disso is not as long as the Pre-reg Lucky you!!

I agree they should be giving us the Training internally!
Reply 7
Original post by Bee26
Hiya...

I'm doing the Pre-Reg this September.
Do you have an idea of the time table.

I know the enrolment is 19th September 2016 but that's the only information I've got so far? I was wondering if you had more n could share.

Thanks

I’m doing the pre-reg msc too!I asked if the induction week was full-time and was told that it is but afraid I don't know more than that! Have you done resus training? And are you from the area or will you be moving to start the course?
Reply 8
Original post by E1104w
I’m doing the pre-reg msc too!I asked if the induction week was full-time and was told that it is but afraid I don't know more than that! Have you done resus training? And are you from the area or will you be moving to start the course?

I'm starting the pre-reg MSc too! Do you know if there's a facebook group yet for our class? I could be wrong but don't think we will have class every day but lots of study to do outside class... I've heard it's very full on! I heard from one of the lecturers we will get an email from our year lead 'in the coming weeks'.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by rcm2016
I'm starting the pre-reg MSc too! Do you know if there's a facebook group yet for our class? I could be wrong but don't think we will have class every day but lots of study to do outside class... I've heard it's very full on! I heard from one of the lecturers we will get an email from our year lead 'in the coming weeks'.

Ah yay, it's nice to find other people on the course! I don't think there is a facebook group yet, although I haven't actually searched. Maybe one of us should make one?!

Eeek yeah I've heard it's quite full on too which scares me a little haha. Hopefully we get that e-mail soon cos I'd like to kind of know what to expect!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending