The Student Room Group

does anyone else have weird fascinations?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by acupofgreentea
Conspiracy theories. :ninja:

:shh:
:ninjagirl:

I get this. :yep:

I always find it interesting to try and interpret my dreams. :moon:

Ikr :awesome: and the way our brain make dreams up, it's sooooo fascinating :O :love:
Original post by oniisanitstoobig
It's called morbid curiosity - which is pretty common, actually.

Morbid curiosity is not an actual common thing, as humans do not have a natural desire to look at morbid things.
What youre talking about is the modern desensitized culture that has given birth to morbid curiosity
My boss ass cats
nothing comes to mind
ehehehe :mmm:

Explicit content warning:
http://aosora444.tumblr.com/
Reply 45
Original post by Alexion

blood?
Reply 46
Original post by Alexion

You're genuinely into guro? :K:
Are you korean?

Spoiler

I'm fascinated with futurology and what the future of humanity will be. I just love speculating about all the different eventualities and how the social, political, geographical, and technological landscape of earth will change over the coming centuries
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Are you korean?

Spoiler

Vietnamese
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Vietnamese

ahh ok wbu? :tongue:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
ahh ok wbu? :tongue:

I'm mixed race :smile:
Original post by RobML
You're genuinely into guro? :K:

I do have a strange interest in art like that, yes :3

Spoiler

Mine is really weird.
Wicca. Tbh Wicca scares me.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I'm mixed race :smile:

cool! what r u mixed with?

Spoiler

Reply 55
Original post by Alexion
I do have a strange interest in art like that, yes :3

Spoiler

You do realise it's mainly a fetish... :erm:
Reply 56
Original post by saraxh
Mine is really weird.
Wicca. Tbh Wicca scares me.

wicca isnt actually that weird tbh
id rate sex cults being weirder
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Criminal psychology interests me, and I often have to reassure people that I don't actually admire criminals or condone violence in any way. :tongue: But I confess that I am fascinated by the psychological reasons for why a person might or might not commit a crime. I also find unsolved crimes to be very interesting.

i am the same other than violence i would if a situation required it
Original post by jamesthehustler
i am the same other than violence i would if a situation required it

I guess it's hard for me to predict what I would be like in such situations, but I believe that I would be violent in an act of self-defence, or if a family member or child was in any kind of serious danger from another person. I'm so cool-headed and passive when it comes to confrontation though that the idea seems bizarre to me, and so out of character. But I can see what you mean :smile: there are moments when you need to be more assertive and if necessary, violent.
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
I guess it's hard for me to predict what I would be like in such situations, but I believe that I would be violent in an act of self-defence, or if a family member or child was in any kind of serious danger from another person. I'm so cool-headed and passive when it comes to confrontation though that the idea seems bizarre to me, and so out of character. But I can see what you mean :smile: there are moments when you need to be more assertive and if necessary, violent.

i work in the jewellery trade so security training has to be done when you carrying £20,000 rings or £50,000 watches and even more sometimes

Quick Reply

Latest