Rekt
Original post by Lúcio
maybe a CDM pairing if a lot of people are on :smile:

pls no
Original post by difeo
pls no

You know it'd work

Better than FK pal!!!
At least in that scenario, our CDMs wouldn't play ST!!!
Original post by Lúcio
You know it'd work

Better than FK pal!!!
At least in that scenario, our CDMs wouldn't play ST!!!

I am the best LB and ST the club has ever seen tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae
I am the best LB and ST the club has ever seen tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're the only LB, and you play ST no matter where you are on the field!

You're best in CM tbh.
I am easily the best ST xxx
Original post by Rk2k14
Pretty sure we do provide the chances, they just aren't scored and in the higher leagues you can't expect 3-4 chances to score, you have to take them.

Original post by Lúcio
I provide plenty of chances so don't you dare sit there and try to make out I'm just some idiot who stands up front and need 4 chances to score.

The amount I create and the level to which I track back is ridiculous for a striker. I often have 2 or 3 key passes per match and a completely empty stamina bar.

I'm an excellent team player and let's be honest, we all suffer from being unable to finish, especially you.

Original post by Lúcio
No but it's obvious that when people mention strikers, they mean me.

What i'm saying is that only a few people in the team truly play their role.
Difeo and Dirtybit play CAM very well, but me and you for instance don't play our roles well.
I'm meant to be a striker but you'll often find me dropping too deep and playing as an extra CAM, while you're often the furthest forward when you're meant to be playing in midfield. We all have our flaws and i'm not trying to offend anybody - we're just discussing ways of improving our team is all :smile:

There's a level of inconsistency with our creation, though i guess that's what you can expect when you're playing completely different people every match.

Why do you think i have that perceived stance? Because you guys have an "Us vs Lúcio" mentality. When you're singling people out and taking shots (even if it's just a laugh on mic), it distances me from the rest of you and then you complain about it. It's clear in my play that everything i do is for the best interests of the team. Why else would I pass the ball so much and track back like I do?

I'm not useless on the ball. It's clear that i can see a pass and link up very well - my inability to go 1 on 1 is just a weakness to my play; we all have them so don't act like i'm the only one.

What I mean is exactly what I outlined below. Our passes are extremely safe, rarely do we play long balls, especially not in the air. Now obviously we've already discussed how we need a bigger aerial presence but even so, we're so often cut open by players making wide runs.

I think a problem of ours is that we often cluster around the ball instead of making runs in behind.
Our wide players should give us a long through ball option and the striker should be available for a give and go.
I feel like when we're playing we don't really have a gameplan, but it's clear watching other teams that they do.
As soon as their keeper gets the ball, there's a player stood out wide for a quick counter - just simple things like that which we all need to improve on as a team if we have any hope in the higher divisions :smile:

Thoughts?
TL;DR
Original post by Lúcio
You're the only LB, and you play ST no matter where you are on the field!

You're best in CM tbh.
I am easily the best ST xxx

Nah you're not
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Thoughts?

You're definitely unemployed...
Original post by difeo
pls no

On tonight pal?

Can play at about 10pm if mans around late?
Probz be on 11ish.
Anyone wanna play right now?
Original post by Lúcio
You're definitely unemployed...

Just like 89% of bakery grads then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lúcio
On tonight pal?

Can play at about 10pm if mans around late?

I propose an 11pm-1am session
Original post by difeo
I propose an 11pm-1am session

I can play anytime from now

Quick Reply

Latest