The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6600
Original post by Kenan and Kel
£10-£15 depending on where I go and how much I get done. Get a trim every two weeks.

Da*** do you mean "where I go"?

How on earth are you so flexible on who cuts you hair? I had to go through psychotherapy when my local barber had to close down. Took my ages to find the right one again
Original post by SA-1

How on earth are you so flexible on who cuts you hair? I had to go through psychotherapy when my local barber had to close down. Took my ages to find the right one again

I'm usually floating between two cities, have a barber in each
I'm usually floating between two cities, have a barber in each

You whore
Original post by SA-1

I lived in Newcastle for 3 years and still never got my hair cut there...

Every time I needed it doing, I'd go home and get it done at the usual place!
Original post by SA-1

took my ages

A barber for life is just like a wife
Original post by Lúcio
I lived in Newcastle for 3 years and still never got my hair cut there...

Every time I needed it doing, I'd go home and get it done at the usual place!

still got a dead trim though
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Didn't know you were in the Armed Forces.

Original post by Zayn is Bae
Didn't know you were in the Armed Forces.

Its pretty ****ing mint lads.

Loads of free events, cheap living, live with your mates, girls love it, full pension after 22 years, free trips abroad.

Shame you don't have anything to be proud of :console:
Original post by SentryE3D

Loads of free events, cheap living, live with your mates, girls love it, full pension after 22 years, free trips abroad.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/03/health/jama-military-mental-health/

O rly

Posted from TSR Mobile

"The largest study of mental-health risk ever conducted among the U.S. military..."

And I stopped reading there :rofl:
Reply 6609
RIP Brook.

actually really jealous thinking of all the exotic pokemon you're gunna catch with all the travelling you get to do:frown:
Original post by Angry cucumber
Hair cut every 2-3 monthsNormally cut it myself tbh.Posted from TSR Mobile

Interesting, do you cut it yourself with scissors? Or are you talking clippers?

£10-£15 depending on where I go and how much I get done. Get a trim every two weeks.

You're white aren't you? Lol, get a grip son.

Original post by bammy jastard 27
Is Kenan white? I get a trim every month. Shape up every 2 weeks.

Please tell me you don't have a hightop like @Dirtybit

Keep telling him he needs to get a fade

What is your actual job description though?

Surely you must realise how much your posts stink of insecurity
Reply 6613
Dirty has that hightop fade with the James Harden beard.

Kenan is definitely white.
Reply 6614
Apparently El Chapo has escaped prison again.

Guy got no chill.
Reply 6615
Was playing lobs at work today, in the corridor & security came to stop me. They said the person who sent them wanted our names to send out an email to the CEO..

They said they weren't gonna give them (didn't even know mine tbh), but there were only two guys working late afternoon today

Absolute scenes
Original post by SA-1
Was playing lobs at work today, in the corridor & security came to stop me. They said the person who sent them wanted our names to send out an email to the CEO..

They said they weren't gonna give them (didn't even know mine tbh), but there were only two guys working late afternoon today

Absolute scenes

A pretty girl smiled at me today

I blushed
Reply 6617
Original post by zKlown

I blushed

Should have bit her eyebrow, always works
Original post by SA-1
Should have bit her eyebrow, always works

Would you say happiness in the workplace comes from your colleagues, or the work? (Don't be a **** and say both, which one is more crucial).

Original post by zKlown

I blushed

Pics
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6619
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Would you say happiness in the workplace comes from your colleagues, or the work? (Don't be a **** and say both, which one is more crucial).

Pics

More so from your colleagues imho. You see them for just under 40 hours every week for years and years.. You need there to be a healthy relationship between you all otherwise going to work becomes so depressing.

Like, I see my colleagues more than I see my family.. And as good as the work is - if the relationship between me and my colleagues isn't good then I wouldn't feel happy working there. My line of work is really interesting, and I love it.. But I'm not sure I'd stay for too long if the atmosphere was depressing

Latest