The Student Room Group

When can i apply through clearing?

Hi, i have only just completed my application for uni on ucas (after ucas extra etc) so automatically in clearing,i was wondering weather i can start ringing up unis now instead of wait for results day to get an offer, has anyone ever received an offer without their a levels results yet?
Original post by abiridgy
Hi, i have only just completed my application for uni on ucas (after ucas extra etc) so automatically in clearing,i was wondering weather i can start ringing up unis now instead of wait for results day to get an offer, has anyone ever received an offer without their a levels results yet?

You have to wait until results day.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
You have to wait until results day.

is it possible to get a conditional offer from them though?
is it possible to get a conditional offer from them though?

A lot of perfectly respectable universities rely on clearing, and would be more than willing to discuss the "art of the possible" before results day. This means you can do some research and have your preferred option on speed dial on results day - while everyone else is still running round like headless chickens.

You can call now and ask about possible vacancies and your expected grades but they might not be able to make any promises or forecasts about what will be available next month.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending