The Student Room Group

Help me pick!

Help me pick!Recently I got an offer from University of Exeter (MSc Finance and Management) Now Im in dilemma to choose between Uni. of Southampton (MSc Business Analytics and Finance)/ Queen Mary Uni. of London (MSc Business Finance)/ Uni. of Strathclyde (MSc Finance and Management). From what I have google, only Exeter and Strathclyde got the course accreditation. How do I know my course has been accredited? Plus, I would prefer anything with lower living cost, happening city and employer's choice of uni. I have go through the course content, all seems interesting. Pleaseee give me your suggestions on the university I mentioned above. Appreciate all your comments!!😉
Reply 1
I'd go to exeter if i were you - nice campus and nice location and has a good reputation....
Reply 2
I agreed! But Exeter seems to have higher tuition fees compared to the others. It cost £19950. Not sure about the cost of living there.
Queen Mary MSc Business Finance as you will be a quick bus journey away from a lot of internships.

Having one foot already out the door and in to the working world will look good as experience is as if not sometimes more important than the course and the QM will open a lot of doors for you.
Reply 4
Original post by post-grad-u-ate
Queen Mary MSc Business Finance as you will be a quick bus journey away from a lot of internships.

Having one foot already out the door and in to the working world will look good as experience is as if not sometimes more important than the course and the QM will open a lot of doors for you.

Is the internships is confirmed? Do you know for how many month?
The internships are not guaranteed but there will be plenty of opportunities if you go look for them.
Reply 6
Great! Thanks 😉
Reply 7
Original post by post-grad-u-ate
The internships are not guaranteed but there will be plenty of opportunities if you go look for them.

Great! That's really sounds a good idea if I were to choose Queen Mary. Do you know if the fees for internships are included in the tuition fees?
Reply 8
pick the place you'd be happiest tbh
Original post by Lolaaaaa
Great! That's really sounds a good idea if I were to choose Queen Mary. Do you know if the fees for internships are included in the tuition fees?

I'm confused. The QMUL course doesn't offer or guarantee internships but with being 5 minutes from the centre of the City, there will be plenty of opportunities with the banks and businesses to get some experience for yourself there, so that is definitely a pro to choosing to be in London.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending