The Student Room Group

Since sixth form ended I miss my crush so bad

I miss her so much. I really wish things could go back to the way they used to be where I could see her everyday but I know it can't and I won't see her ever again and it really pains me. I think she is so so wonderful and I never expected her to choose me or like me back in any way but I'm fine with that I'm happy with just seeing her and her smiling at me is more than enough for me. When she smiled at me it felt like I was in heaven and was the best feeling ever and even though I'm grateful that she smiled at me a few times I'm sad because I don't think I'll ever feel that same way ever again. I know that she is really unique and special and I won't ever be able to find someone else I feel the same way about. I also have a lot of regret for chances were I could have asked her out or atleast gotten her number or something but I panicked felt shy and nervous and didn't do what I should have. I hate myself for not being braver because I even though I tryed I know tere are things I should have done differently and would do differently if only I had another chance. I really wish I wasn't so shy around girls but I guess it doesn't even matter now because she's gone forever and there's nothing I can do :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Do you have her on any social media?
there are over 2 billion women on this planet. stop thinking in the special snowflake mentality and move on. you'll find another.
Reply 3
Oh look, it's you again.

Grow up and move on, you weren't even involved with her.
Reply 4
Hormones are a b*tch right? You'll get over it <3
I miss you too. :sad:
Why are people so rude? So what if he misses her...
Original post by Feelings61
I miss her so much. I really wish things could go back to the way they used to be where I could see her everyday but I know it can't and I won't see her ever again and it really pains me. I think she is so so wonderful and I never expected her to choose me or like me back in any way but I'm fine with that I'm happy with just seeing her and her smiling at me is more than enough for me. When she smiled at me it felt like I was in heaven and was the best feeling ever and even though I'm grateful that she smiled at me a few times I'm sad because I don't think I'll ever feel that same way ever again. I know that she is really unique and special and I won't ever be able to find someone else I feel the same way about. I also have a lot of regret for chances were I could have asked her out or atleast gotten her number or something but I panicked felt shy and nervous and didn't do what I should have. I hate myself for not being braver because I even though I tryed I know tere are things I should have done differently and would do differently if only I had another chance. I really wish I wasn't so shy around girls but I guess it doesn't even matter now because she's gone forever and there's nothing I can do :frown:

Strong username to post ratio
Original post by elmosandy
Why are people so rude? So what if he misses her...

the truth is bitter
Reply 9
I remember back in year 11 when I was basically obsessed over this guy and I kept texting him and everything and stalking his Facebook and I was so upset when he got a girlfriend who he's still with now as well.... But now like two years later I don't even know why I was so obsessed with him and since then I've been obsessed over another guy who has also just got a girlfriend ( not great luck I'm having lol ) but now I'm starting to get over him and move on. There's always gonna be someone else I promise.
Reply 10
Original post by fefssdf
I remember back in year 11 when I was basically obsessed over this guy and I kept texting him and everything and stalking his Facebook and I was so upset when he got a girlfriend who he's still with now as well.... But now like two years later I don't even know why I was so obsessed with him and since then I've been obsessed over another guy who has also just got a girlfriend ( not great luck I'm having lol ) but now I'm starting to get over him and move on. There's always gonna be someone else I promise.

But there are so many things about er that make her very unique person and really special an totally perfect to me. She's kind of quirky and so many little details about her I absolutely adore and I am just generally mad and crazy abouther. But I know I'm nothing good pr special so I realise some maybe doesn't want me. But still I was happy with just seeing her but mow I can't even have that anymore I feel as though there's no purpose to my life anymore because the thing I like the most has been taken away from me
But there are so many things about er that make her very unique person and really special an totally perfect to me. She's kind of quirky and so many little details about her I absolutely adore and I am just generally mad and crazy abouther. But I know I'm nothing good pr special so I realise some maybe doesn't want me. But still I was happy with just seeing her but mow I can't even have that anymore I feel as though there's no purpose to my life anymore because the thing I like the most has been taken away from me

awhh I was in that position 2 years ago & it sucked :frown: What things did you like about her/what made her quirky?
Original post by Anonymous
awhh I was in that position 2 years ago & it sucked :frown: What things did you like about her/what made her quirky?

Dont start him off.
Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous

There are so so many thing snap it her that make her so wonderful and utterly perfect in my eyes. When she snickers at me it is the nicest feeling in the whole world, she has a beautiful welcoming and warm smile like an angel, it makes my whole body turn to jelly when she smiles. She's also really overly polite like she will say sorry and stuff for no reason like in a really overly polite way an she'll say thank you thank you thank you like when I picked up her stuff from the printer an handen it to her. She dresses in a really sweet and cute way a well and sometimes wears a brown jacket and a blue blouse and then a long skirt she is very modest in how she dresses but still looks very beautiful in my eyes an actually I think what she wears is very attractive. In winter she had a nice scarf as well that was blue and matched her eyes and looked really amazing. She is quite shy but I don'tind this because I'm also a shy person as we'll so would prefer and feel more comfortable around a girl who is also a bit shy but she isn't shy in a rude way beause she is still very very friendly and nice an polite to everyone and she always smiles with her big beautiful smile whenever someone talks to her. Her hair is long and mouset brown colour and it is amazing to look at it is so beautiful and I bet it would feel amazing to touch and she wears a little blue bow hair clip which is something I also really like. Her voice is like a sweet lullaby and very soothing I sometimes like to hold my pillow and cuddle it pretending it's her and I imagine her saying sweet things to me and we trade kisses and love eachother but now I don't really don that anymore because it was different back when I had hope and thought it would maybe come true for real one day and I would be with her but now I have no hope so if I try and fantasise about her I just feel lots of pain and regret
Reply 14
Oh and another important thing I forgt is that she is very hard working and sensible. She is often in the library studying an I started going as we'll to follow her around an I know this is kind of wrong and stalking but I did it anyway and I guess I'm sorry if it made her uncomfortable but I was just trying whateve I could to make something happen

As hard as it you need to just try and do something to take your mind off her and it's not healthy to be this obsessed. You'll look back on this and think how silly it was that you loved her so much ; I've been there before more than once and all I can say is that it will get better over time
Reply 16
Original post by fefssdf
As hard as it you need to just try and do something to take your mind off her and it's not healthy to be this obsessed. You'll look back on this and think how silly it was that you loved her so much ; I've been there before more than once and all I can say is that it will get better over time

But I know I won't be able to ever find someone else who makes me feel the same way . This was my one chance and I messed it up
I miss her so much. I really wish things could go back to the way they used to be where I could see her everyday but I know it can't and I won't see her ever again and it really pains me. I think she is so so wonderful and I never expected her to choose me or like me back in any way but I'm fine with that I'm happy with just seeing her and her smiling at me is more than enough for me. When she smiled at me it felt like I was in heaven and was the best feeling ever and even though I'm grateful that she smiled at me a few times

gay
Reply 18
Don't you have her on Facebook or another social network? Message her and see if she wants to meet up over summer!! Did you have any classes together?
I miss her too*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending