The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have experience of a 15NBS interview that they would be willing to share?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LegalLab
Does anyone have experience of a 15NBS interview that they would be willing to share?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too please !
Reply 2742
Original post by LegalLab

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did they email you back? I got an email inviting me to interview on Tuesday and haven't heard back since. I did email saying I am supposed to be attending a family wedding tomorrow so could I do another date if possible and just heard nothing. I've tried calling but no answer.
Original post by SFLaw
Did they email you back? I got an email inviting me to interview on Tuesday and haven't heard back since. I did email saying I am supposed to be attending a family wedding tomorrow so could I do another date if possible and just heard nothing. I've tried calling but no answer.

Yes I got a further email a day or two later with my interview time and a sentence saying the interview would be twenty minutes and there was nothing to prepare in advance. I would definitely try getting in touch again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone know when 42 BR will be letting us know about 2nd round?
Did anyone hear from Five Paper after second round interviews this week, or know anyone who has? Was told they would be deciding this week (non-gateway) but noting het and hearing from barristers on a Friday evening seems somewhat unlikely.
Sorry to hear you didn't get an interview. I don't think the Oxbridge conspiracy always holds true though. I went to Sheffield Uni and have over 10 first rounds. There will definitely be something you can do to ensure you get interviews next year, whatever Uni you went to!
Has anyone heard from 18 St John Street? Had an email on Tuesday saying we'd hear back this week
Original post by third time lucky
anyone know when 42 BR will be letting us know about 2nd round?

I asked and he said ASAP, hopefully sometime this week emails about second round will be sent out.
Original post by CLSBPTC2015
Did anyone hear from Five Paper after second round interviews this week, or know anyone who has? Was told they would be deciding this week (non-gateway) but noting het and hearing from barristers on a Friday evening seems somewhat unlikely.

Sorry to say a friend of mine has been offered the pupillage.
Anyone get a call from 4 Brick Court about BPTC results like @Lawatoxbridge, or hear anything further from them?
2BR unsuccessful on gateway post first round!
Original post by 1stTimer
Anyone get a call from 4 Brick Court about BPTC results like @Lawatoxbridge, or hear anything further from them?

I've not heard anything from 4 Brick Court and my GW still says applied.
Original post by hsthomas1
2BR unsuccessful on gateway post first round!

Same here. Now I only have Blackfriars left.

For those who were thinking of applying to 2 Dr. Johnson's Buildings, they have fixed their website and you can actually access the application form now.
Original post by thelawwon

For those who were thinking of applying to 2 Dr. Johnson's Buildings, they have fixed their website and you can actually access the application form now.

Sorry to hear. Fingers crossed for you. It only takes one!
Original post by thelawwon

Just a word of warning about Blackfriars so you don't hold your breath! They interviewed in February this year from last years application.

But hopefully this year will be different, good luck if you get interview, they were incredibly nice even though I wasn't successful :smile:
Original post by 123flaw
Just a word of warning about Blackfriars so you don't hold your breath! They interviewed in February this year from last years application.

But hopefully this year will be different, good luck if you get interview, they were incredibly nice even though I wasn't successful :smile:

Yes, I've heard they took their time about it! Thanks very much for the heads up.
Anyone heard anything from Iscoed following their first sift the other week? Or at all from 30 Park Place?
Anyone heard anything from Nexus?
Original post by legaleagle2
Anyone heard anything from Nexus?

I was just wondering this myself. Nothing at my end. Also still waiting on Farringdon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending