The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good afternoon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
482 0_o
How're you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am fantastic like always. Still surprised to see the girls have won again. :frown: :smile: How about you?

Original post by Matrix123
How're you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sgt.Golden

I am fantastic like always. Still surprised to see the girls have won again. :frown: :smile: How about you?

Good good! I'm pretty good thanks :smile:
(Probably used "good" too many times there :tongue:)
Yeah...we need to get more guys here. I'm going to see if I can tag some guys in:yep: Hopefully that will help :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Tagging people who may be interested - there have been very few guys on this thread recently. If you're new here, please don't forget to read the OP. Remember, all posts contribute to the count and consecutive posts will only be counted once :wink:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by matrix123

tagging people who may be interested - there have been very few guys on this thread recently. If you're new here, please don't forget to read the op. Remember, all posts contribute to the count and consecutive posts will only be counted once :wink:

Spoiler

posted from tsr mobile

and how would you know i'm a male, missy?
Original post by 34908seikj

and how would you know i'm a male, missy?

Something of a lucky guess?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Tagging people who may be interested - there have been very few guys on this thread recently. If you're new here, please don't forget to read the OP. Remember, all posts contribute to the count and consecutive posts will only be counted once :wink:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

47?

I have been summoned!

How would you know that I'm a male and not a girl, my gender is unknown?

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Grimm Reaper
47?

I have been summoned!

How would you know that I'm a male and not a girl, my gender is unknown?

Spoiler

You have to type 476 for your post...if you are a guy, and 472 if you're a girl. I'm just assuming you're a guy so for the purpose of this post, please at least choose a gender to stick to on here. You can remain unknown on the other thread :wink:

Spoiler

I'll assume you're a guy until you state otherwise, so
Posted from TSR Mobile
You have to type 476 for your post...if you are a guy, and 472 if you're a girl. I'm just assuming you're a guy so for the purpose of this post, please at least choose a gender to stick to on here. You can remain unknown on the other thread :wink:

Spoiler

I'll assume you're a guy until you state otherwise, so
Posted from TSR Mobile

47?

Death does not have a gender so my gender shall remain unknown.

If the objective of the game is for girls to reduce the number to 0, then why have more guys on this thread? You girls have a better chance of winning if there are few guys here lol

Spoiler

Original post by Grimm Reaper
47?

Death does not have a gender so my gender shall remain unknown.

If the objective of the game is for girls to reduce the number to 0, then why have more guys on this thread? You girls have a better chance of winning if there are few guys here lol

Spoiler

I'm going to say you're 476 (if you want to continue posting in this thread, you need to add an exact number :wink:)
At least pretend to be a guy or pretend to be a girl...please?

True but it's more interesting when there is an equal number.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest