The Student Room Group

SFE requiring NHS bursary evidence

As the title says, my SFE application for a restricted, non-means tested maintenance loan is asking for proof of my NHS Bursary application/approval.

What do i send to SFE as evidence for my NHS bursary?
As the info SFE provide isn't clear on what they exactly want >.<

(So far my NHS bursary status says "active" and i've just received my ID etc back from them in the post. As far as i know the status wont change to "approved" till my uni confirm I attended the 1st day of the course.)

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Shadowsfear
As the title says, my SFE application for a restricted, non-means tested maintenance loan is asking for proof of my NHS Bursary application/approval.

What do i send to SFE as evidence for my NHS bursary?
As the info SFE provide isn't clear on what they exactly want >.<

(So far my NHS bursary status says "active" and i've just received my ID etc back from them in the post. As far as i know the status wont change to "approved" till my uni confirm I attended the 1st day of the course.)

Thanks

If they're happy with proof of your application, you could try sending them copies of any correspondence which shows your personal details and your NHS bursary ID.
Reply 2
Original post by Klix88
If they're happy with proof of your application, you could try sending them copies of any correspondence which shows your personal details and your NHS bursary ID.

thanks :smile: I'll give them a call on monday and ask if thats okay.
Kinda dont want to send things off in drips/drabs as the post round here is snail mail central xD
hi I'm in the same situation. has it been sorted out for you?
Hi,

Is this on your "To do list" on your online account? If so ignore this, SFE will write to you personally if they require evidence. It's just a glitch on our systems, which puts it on your to do list.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending