The Student Room Group

How many people from tinder have you met up with in rl?

And did it work out?

Second one became my boyfriend and we are still together 2.5 years later :smile:*
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88

Second one became my boyfriend and we are still together 2.5 years later :smile:*

Aww cute, glad it worked out ❤️
One.

It wasn't really a romantic prospect, just met for a chat. Seemed to go well as we were conversing for about two hours; stopped responding to me afterwards. Occasionally tugs on my arm when hammered at the clubs but I just blank her out, lol.
So you guys go clubbing together?
Original post by Legendstatusxoxo
So you guys go clubbing together?

Not together, she just usually sees me amongst the crowd and tries to get my attention to make conversation. Whilst it's a nice gesture, getting completely blown off after a good time together is not something I appreciate. :smile:
Two. Both by accident impressively.
One. It didn't work out.
Reply 8
4, I think. 1 'romantically' other 3 to smash. Still friends with all of them.
Reply 9
4 out of 556 matches over a 6 month period. Tinder is full of people who talk the talk but don't walk the walk!

2 of my meets were casual no strings attached hookups. 1 was a catfish (she used her sister's photos, she was obese and had no confidence. Was incredibly awkward.) and the final one lead to a 2 month relationship but the distance became an issue so we called it off.

Quick Reply