The Student Room Group

My NEVER-ENDING EXISTENTIAL CRISIS rant.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by 41b
😋🔪I haven't had breakfast... I'd kill them myself tbh.

You are so horrible.

:emog::emog::emog:
Original post by Ciel.
It started in my early teens but now it took over my life. I even quit my job as a trainee solicitor, about a year ago or so because I was so sick of it. I mean, why bother? Life is so boring, unexciting, we are specs of dust in the universe. Bye bye career, hello debts. Unsurprisingly, life isn't much better now. 'Depression', 'anxiety', inability to get over things, emotional numbness, sedatives almost 24/7. My partner could disappear right now - would I care? No. Not even my occasional euphoric moods are worth it anymore. I'm so bored. So, so bored but at the same I'm too tired to actually live and change something. No, antidepressants didn't work, they did the opposite.

Long story short - I kind of want to die but I can't really do it ......... So no, it's not a 'wanna die' post, please don't remove it mods. Thaaank you :h:

well life is tough so be tougher *****. On second thoughts you're a pussy so yeah just do it.
Reply 22
Original post by fermat1324
well life is tough so be tougher *****. On second thoughts you're a pussy so yeah just do it.

Nah, I'm too old to adopt the 'life is tough' approach! It's not too late for you though, haha.
PS at least I won't die a virgin, right? Can't say the same about you, unless you get a grip lol.
Original post by Ciel.
Nah, I'm too old to adopt the 'life is tough' approach! It's not too late for you though, haha.
PS at least I won't die a virgin, right? Can't say the same about you, unless you get a grip lol.

you're a weird bloke

one minute you seem friendly the next you don't

must be your mental illness

i shouldn't spend so much time around these parts
Reply 24
you're a weird bloke

one minute you seem friendly the next you don't

must be your mental illness

i shouldn't spend so much time around these parts

I am always friendly. But you were being really judgmental in that topic, it was annoying. The virgin thing, it's just banter, I'm not trying to actually insult you.
Original post by Ciel.
I am always friendly. But you were being really judgmental in that topic, it was annoying. The virgin thing, it's just banter, I'm not trying to actually insult you.

well i think the issue is you take education too seriously and I take my virginity seriously.

It's a source of extreme distress to me and has caused me homicidal and suicidal thoughts which are currently being maanged with medication.
Reply 26
well i think the issue is you take education too seriously and I take my virginity seriously.

It's a source of extreme distress to me and has caused me homicidal and suicidal thoughts which are currently being maanged with medication.

Nope, I think you take education too seriously. I mean, calling people inferior because they didn't go to oxbridge? Really? But whatever, forget about it.
If it's not a relationship you want, then just get one of those hook up apps or hire a hooker?
Original post by Ciel.
Nope, I think you take education too seriously. I mean, calling people inferior because they didn't go to oxbridge? Really? But whatever, forget about it.
If it's not a relationship you want, then just get one of those hook up apps or hire a hooker?

no i don't take education seriously that's why i can recognise that some people are better than others because of their education.
Reply 28
no i don't take education seriously that's why i can recognise that some people are better than others because of their education.

Well obviously someone with an oxford degree will have a better education than someone who went to london met but to go as far as to call people 'inferior' because of that? It's just silly :shrugs:
There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn. ~ Camus.
Original post by Ciel.
I have one <3 Still wanna die. Lol.

get a guinea pig and a parrot.
Reply 31
Original post by TheReader
get a guinea pig and a parrot.

My kitty would kill them : <
Reply 32
Original post by Inexorably
There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn. ~ Camus.

Doesn't really make me feel any better. But thank you? :biggrin:
Original post by Ciel.
Doesn't really make me feel any better. But thank you? :biggrin:

I didn't expect it too. But the message is still true.
Reply 34
Original post by Inexorably
I didn't expect it too. But the message is still true.

Perhaps.

Ps Your avatar is sooo creepy. I <3 it.
I know where you're coming from OP and I have similar thoughts to you but not as extreme as yours. Yes, looking at the universe we are irrelevant but that doesn't mean we can't do meaningful things in our lives. Ultimately, I reckon you should try to find something to enjoy and hopefully that will help a little bit. Feel free to ask me anything regarding this as my answer is a bit vague.
Reply 36
Original post by HurtfulHarold
I know where you're coming from OP and I have similar thoughts to you but not as extreme as yours. Yes, looking at the universe we are irrelevant but that doesn't mean we can't do meaningful things in our lives. Ultimately, I reckon you should try to find something to enjoy and hopefully that will help a little bit. Feel free to ask me anything regarding this as my answer is a bit vague.

I'm not sure how to, to be honest. I have 'hobbies', but they are all meaningless in the end.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending