The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6660
Thoughts on Pokèmon Go?
@sr90 I'd be careful on twitter m8. Clubs have signed up to kick it out's social media campaign seeking out trolls who holds season tickets for clubs to ban. Racism, homophobia and abusive misogynistic tweets could lead to a indefinite ban.
Reply 6662
Eminem is the Jeremy Lin of music.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by swirly
Florence + The Machine is unreal. She has way more talent than Taylor Swift.

FOHWTB
Original post by Kenan and Kel
FOHWTB

open your eyes Kenan. She's basic af. Florence has much better singing ability, even Arianna Grande has better singing ability ffs.
Reply 6665
Taylor Swift is a **** singer.
AG is way better.
Reply 6666
Original post by Rk2k14
Jeremy Lin is the Eminem of NBA.

In what sense?
Reply 6667
Original post by bammy jastard 27
In what sense?

Overrated af because of his colour. If a black b-baller was to do what he did aint no way he'd get this much hype.
Original post by swirly
Florence + The Machine is unreal. She has way more talent than Taylor Swift.

It's not a person you fool
Original post by swirly
open your eyes Kenan. She's basic af. Florence has much better singing ability, even Arianna Grande has better singing ability ffs.

Grande is a Mariah wannabe
Reply 6670
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Grande is a Mariah wannabe

#Obsessed
Original post by SA-1
Thoughts on Pokèmon Go?

Love it. Drains your battery like mad though.

Original post by sevchenko
@sr90 I'd be careful on twitter m8. Clubs have signed up to kick it out's social media campaign seeking out trolls who holds season tickets for clubs to ban. Racism, homophobia and abusive misogynistic tweets could lead to a indefinite ban.

You stalking my Twitter bro?

I haven't had a United ST since 2010 and there's zero reference to my "real life" identity on my profile, somehow i think i'm alright...
Reply 6672
Original post by swirly

Thank you
Reply 6673

Spoiler

Brock Lesnar with possibly the best UFC entrance eva

"You still got it"
Considering the population and the fact that the sports were born there, England don't have a particularly great history of sporting success stories. Certainly not in the past 50 years.
Original post by The Wavefunction
Considering the population and the fact that the sports were born there, England don't have a particularly great history of sporting success stories. Certainly not in the past 50 years.

Cricket, Boxing, Rugby all done ok? It's mainly football that is pretty bad.

Don't understand how an Englishman made a sport that can't be played in the rain though :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Wavefunction

If you discount international football, England punches well above its weight in just about any other sporting endeavour

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Angry cucumber
If you discount international football, England punches well above its weight in just about any other sporting endeavour

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thoughts on Red Kidney beans and Pinto beans?

I have started eating them every other day.

Improved my toilet activity immensely.
Original post by zKlown
Thoughts on Red Kidney beans and Pinto beans?

I have started eating them every other day.

Improved my toilet activity immensely.

I've recently started eating spinach daily. Straight out the bag, like a bag of crisps.

Cc has improved bowel movements immensely.

Latest