The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

Adult nursing sept 16 start UWS Hamilton

Hi i am just wondering if there is anyone starting the adult nursing course at uws Hamilton on the 5th of Sept?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Linz84mills
Hi i am just wondering if there is anyone starting the adult nirsing course at uws Hamilton on the 5th of Sept?

Hi there. Yeah i start there too 😀
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Reply 2
Fab, r u looking forward to it? 😀
Fab, r u looking forward to it? 😀

Yeah. I won't start till 8th as i am away until 6th and the 7th is some freshers thing at Paisley Campus.
Reply 4
Yeah i seen that 2, im sure wont miss too much all inductions etc. R u coming from school
Or returning back to education?
Yeah i seen that 2, im sure wont miss too much all inductions etc. R u coming from school
Or returning back to education?

Returning to education 🙈 Scary but exciting. What about you?x
Reply 6
Not quite relating to your subject but i'm also starting this year at UWS but at the paisley campus - you guys are talking about upcoming events, have you been contacted by the uni yet?I ask as all i've had is the confirmation/acceptance of my offer through UCAS 6 weeks ago with a note that the university will be in touch. Was expecting some sort of contact by now at least letting me know of what to expect/when.Thanks
Reply 7
Original post by dao676
Not quite relating to your subject but i'm also starting this year at UWS but at the paisley campus - you guys are talking about upcoming events, have you been contacted by the uni yet?I ask as all i've had is the confirmation/acceptance of my offer through UCAS 6 weeks ago with a note that the university will be in touch. Was expecting some sort of contact by now at least letting me know of what to expect/when.Thanks

Hi, yeah i got an offer around April time up untill around 4 weeks ago i got my disclosure form through and returned back to uni and also an appointment for my medical which is Monday. Ive only been told my start date which is the 5th of sept. I only found out the itinerary through research of my own through the uws website etc. Hope this helps.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Ah, i'm sure they will be in contact in due course then, thanks that's been helpful. Do you know if medical/disclosure is for all courses or just nursing? If that stuff takes a few weeks they might be cutting it a bit close for starting in september.
Reply 9
Original post by dao676
Ah, i'm sure they will be in contact in due course then, thanks that's been helpful. Do you know if medical/disclosure is for all courses or just nursing? If that stuff takes a few weeks they might be cutting it a bit close for starting in september.

Hi glad that has helped. Im sure they are just for nursing courses. Start dates etc were all through UCAS also so wouldnt worry too much and just turn up on your start date and im sure more information will follow.
Reply 10
Alright thanks for the quick replies and good luck with your course :smile:
Hi,I'm due to start the nursing course at Hamilton also 😊😬

Hi i am just wondering if there is anyone starting the adult nursing course at uws Hamilton on the 5th of Sept?

Quick Reply

Latest