The Student Room Group

Do you prefere the alpha or beta female?

Do you prefere the alpha woman (confident, mentally tough, can take charge) or beta female (passive, mentally weaker, doesn't like taking charge) ?
Original post by Anonymous
Do you prefere the alpha woman (confident, mentally tough, can take charge) or beta female (passive, mentally weaker, doesn't like taking charge) ?

Alpha, I am very attracted to those types of females, I seem to want them/be more attracted to them, even if they're a bit *****y to me/teasing.
No one says uses these terms irl ever
Reply 3
Original post by TSR Mustafa

TSR isn't real life, I learned the terms from Star Trek :tongue:
Original post by TSR Mustafa

then you are hanging in the wrong places bro
what the frick are these terms looool alpha and beta.

anyway usually a woman who is confident, mentally tough, can take charge, will like the man to take charge in the bedroom anyway so it's a win-win.

why would you want a "mentally weak" woman, sounds a bit rapey to me.
The beta female. More submissive = more feminine.

However, there's something about the alpha female. Something irrational, something that I can't put my finger on. Even though rationally I prefer beta females and think that they're cuter, the biology of me knows that the alpha female is more valuable. It's a yearning I can't control. Even though alpha females piss me off most of the time, there's still this perverse attraction which to be honest I'd rather not have.

Though, I know that I will never get an alpha female. Maybe that's why I try to rationalise my preference of betas.
Are you the same person who created the "Do you prefere the alpha or beta male" thread?? :hmmm:

Posted from OtherWorld
Reply 8
Original post by mr T 999
Are you the same person who created the "Do you prefere the alpha or beta male" thread?? :hmmm:

Posted from OtherWorld

No I'm not, don't post that angry smily at me.
Reply 9
Not fond of either to be honest...

Pi females are irrational so not my type

Iota females have a tiny personality

I actually like Sigma females because they consist of the sum of all female qualities

Spoiler

Though, I know that I will never get an alpha female. Maybe that's why I try to rationalise my preference of betas.
I don't believe in all the alpha beta bull crap but in terms of confident self assured sometimes dominant and the alternative submissive passive etc...

What make you think you could never get the 'alpha'?
No I'm not, don't post that angry smily at me.

:hmmm: Your both Anonymous and male version of this thread was made only a while ago, then this gets made... Coincidence? :holmes:

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by mr T 999
:hmmm: Your both Anonymous and male version of this thread was made only a while ago, then this gets made... Coincidence? :holmes:

Posted from OtherWorld

well yes it must be, this is a case of correlation doesnt equal causation. I did see the male version though, it inspired me to make this.
Women who are shy but ambitious.

With a few little quirks.

Introverted and thoughtful.

Romantic and caring.

That's a perfect woman. A woman I could treasure, protect, nurture and love forever.
Original post by Little Popcorns
I don't believe in all the alpha beta bull crap but in terms of confident self assured sometimes dominant and the alternative submissive passive etc...

What make you think you could never get the 'alpha'?

Alpha females know their value, and they will settle for nothing less than an alpha male. I won't get an alpha female because I am not an alpha male. Well, I might get one if I somehow become rich, but by then they'll be all used up by the alpha males already.

By alpha female I'm referring to the most sociable and outgoing ones, the ones who dominate social groups and who every other girl wants to be around. You know the ones.
deeez nuts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending